my nosey neighbors

jdmallen97

Mad Jdm y0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk y but today i caught my neighbor taking pictures of my garage, my car, plates to my car, plates to my friends car and me and my friend working on my car. when my friend asked him y he was taking pictures of his plates, all he said was yes u can ask and ran into his house. they have called the cops on me once cuz they thought i was trying to light my house on fire.... when i was painting my sideskirts. i just dont understand y pictures where taken and im still confused by it.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
um, I would fear for your life. Thats a tad bit weird if you ask me, call the cops on THEM.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
idk y but today i caught my neighbor taking pictures of my garage, my car, plates to my car, plates to my friends car and me and my friend working on my car. when my friend asked him y he was taking pictures of his plates, all he said was yes u can ask and ran into his house. they have called the cops on me once cuz they thought i was trying to light my house on fire.... when i was painting my sideskirts. i just dont understand y pictures where taken and im still confused by it.
Sounds like he's going to try and call the cops on you for something, otherwise he wouldn't need pictures of the plates.

madhatter256

5+ Year Member
Probably thinks you're dealing with stolen parts, etc.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he probably thinks the worst of your car modifications or the origins of your car or its parts. honda owners have a shady reputation with the general public. just make sure all ur stuff is legit in case the popo does show up.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's casing your garage. You should have called the police on him.

jdmallen97

Mad Jdm y0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds like he's going to try and call the cops on you for something, otherwise he wouldn't need pictures of the plates.
thats what i think to, but theres really nothing he can call the cops for since i dont do anything but work on my car at my house. i never speed and my car isnt loud of anything. ill just wait to see what happens i guess.

and i have no parts in my garage besides my rear disc and a sway bar i bought from a shop and have reciepts for and i have a b16 head that im just putting back together for a friend. all the other s**t is my parents things

madhatter256

5+ Year Member
He's casing your garage. You should have called the police on him.
That's also a good reason to call the cops on him, just make sure you tell them you own Chevy, Ford, Etc. otherwise they'd laugh at you if you mention you drive a civic.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you're on your property he has no right to photograph you. Invasion of privacy.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
honestly, from what it sounds like all you have to worry about is a homosexual neighbor, youve done or have nothing illegal. Just keep your blinds closed...

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's also a good reason to call the cops on him, just make sure you tell them you own Chevy, Ford, Etc. otherwise they'd laugh at you if you mention you drive a civic.
:haha: :rolf:

Probably true :Devil:

I still would have reported him to the cops for prowling about and then running away when you asked what he was doing.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
shoot him next time he is on ur property

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The cops can't do anything about it, he can photograph you if he wants to as long as you are in plain sight from public property, they might go talk to him and find out what he is doing though. Maybe he is a big Honda fan, lol

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
go set up a video camera in your front lawn on a tripod pointing at his house :shock:

maybe he'll get the point