Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see where everyones going with the ship idea, but sorry dudes its not that good. the point still comes across the lack of resources for that damn thing. and for all of you who are using the APC's you guys are slow moving targets for the packs. i mean you guys are quick.. until the packs start blocking the way, yeah you could just run them over but then it starts taking its toll on the treads and engine and then you start getting zombie gunk which is gonna clog the treads.. and bame.. stranded..

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's what I have planned..

Go to Hawaii, find a house or building that is on higher elevation then most of the others, downward slope on all sides. 1 way in and out through a gate, 10 foot high walls. Excellent security system, cameras on all corners, cameras on the building and motion detectors. You have one entrance into the building, and make that secure, at least 2 people at the entrance of the gate, and 1 person at the entrance of the building. 4-5 people patrolling the building at all times.

That's my idea
that does seem like a pretty soild idea. i like that.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and for all of you who are using the APC's you guys are slow moving targets for the packs. i mean you guys are quick.. until the packs start blocking the way, yeah you could just run them over but then it starts taking its toll on the treads and engine and then you start getting zombie gunk which is gonna clog the treads.. and bame.. stranded..

You've obviously never driven an APC. :lol:

Even Rage zombies can't go cross country at 35 mph

Zombie guts will grease the tracks.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey i was trying to find a game (because im a loser @ work) that had zombies and s**t like that... i found a game, but its not complete.. and looks like it wouldnt be completed in a LONG LONG time.. seems like you can pick either human or zombie.. go through places througout the world.. build s**t, kill s**t, whatever you can think of...

BUT, they lack resources to creating the game i assume.. anyways heres the link.

http://www.exanimusthegame.com/

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That game looks pretty sweet but it's still in early production.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol early production.. looks like theres NO production.. i was lookin through the forums and seen stuff back from 2005 talking about this, talking about that.. i dont think itll ever be finished anytime soon before this thread dies out..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have it already on bootleg ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol

So, anyone else wanna come to the compound?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ill go, if you let me grow my seeds there ;)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why cant whales be infected?! or what about seals! birds?! OO NOOZZ! think about that! like resident evil. the crows damn it! the crows!

I can imagine it now. A infected bird shits on ur head. " HES INFECTED!!! A bird s**t on his head! "

bondfreak05

5+ Year Member
Why cant whales be infected?! or what about seals! birds?! OO NOOZZ! think about that! like resident evil. the crows damn it! the crows!

I can imagine it now. A infected bird shits on ur head. " HES INFECTED!!! A bird s**t on his head! "
Resident Evil is the s**t.

You gots to shoot the crows! You get cool things.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that would suck if the animals get infected because then there would be no source of fresh meat!

lets set a GUIDELINE.

GUIDELINE #1 - Wild animals cannot be infected by the zombie virus, ONLY MAMMALS; this will include humans, whales, and etc... The virus will only affect the blood & DNA that runs through mammals only.

How's that sound? At least now we have some kind of source of protein.

bondfreak05

5+ Year Member
that would suck if the animals get infected because then there would be no source of fresh meat!

lets set a GUIDELINE.

GUIDELINE #1 - Wild animals cannot be infected by the zombie virus, ONLY MAMMALS; this will include humans, whales, and etc... The virus will only affect the blood & DNA that runs through mammals only.

How's that sound? At least now we have some kind of source of protein.
So I'm not dead I just have bird guts all over me.