Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what about water? what happens when you run out of fuel? what happens when the ship or mechanical parts start to rust? what about pirates?
when the hell did zombies become pirates?!

and as for fuel and rust...Have you not seen waterworld?! where that giant ship filled with rust and holes!! haha man powah!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ops haha. I ment to edit my other post instead i quoted myself hahaha.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i didnt mean zombies could hide, but if you were in the woods and UNAWARE of your surroundings.. you would eventually get trapped by zombies and theyll be all over you in a heartbeat!

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i said it before but im saying it again, make sure im on that damn boat before you set sail. otherwise im coming for you specifically.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here's what I have planned..

Go to Hawaii, find a house or building that is on higher elevation then most of the others, downward slope on all sides. 1 way in and out through a gate, 10 foot high walls. Excellent security system, cameras on all corners, cameras on the building and motion detectors. You have one entrance into the building, and make that secure, at least 2 people at the entrance of the gate, and 1 person at the entrance of the building. 4-5 people patrolling the building at all times.

That's my idea

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

and as for fuel and rust...Have you not seen waterworld?! where that giant ship filled with rust and holes!! haha man powah!
Pirates of regular people. Non infected

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Really? Did I say that the zombies were pirates? Or are you trying to tell me that in a world of complete anarchy and chaos that there won't be a group of people that band together to go out and rob ships?

Waterworld? Huh, guess you got me there. I mean there is know way that a ship is going to rust, but if you keep fishing I am sure you'll have enough food to feed an entire ship.

Here's what I have planned..

Go to Hawaii, find a house or building that is on higher elevation then most of the others, downward slope on all sides. 1 way in and out through a gate, 10 foot high walls. Excellent security system, cameras on all corners, cameras on the building and motion detectors. You have one entrance into the building, and make that secure, at least 2 people at the entrance of the gate, and 1 person at the entrance of the building. 4-5 people patrolling the building at all times.

That's my idea

I will add on to your idea because it's pretty solid. In addition to all that, don't bring in anyone that is infected and don't be afraid to shoot someone that might be infected. What about food and supplies?

i said it before but im saying it again, make sure im on that damn boat before you set sail. otherwise im coming for you specifically.
can't really set sail on a cruise ship. Though a sailboat made of fiberglass might be a good alternative to the cruise ship idea

What I'd be wearing.. Tough, lightweight, easy to run and walk in.
Not going to work. 1) because people might think you are to blame or responsible for what is happening 2) people might think that you are the key to helping them and you'll get a lot of freeloaders 3) the worst of all, you gotta wear tight fitting s**t, nothing baggy because zombies will grab onto that

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will add on to your idea because it's pretty solid. In addition to all that, don't bring in anyone that is infected and don't be afraid to shoot someone that might be infected. What about food and supplies?
You'll have 5 quarantine rooms, where anyone who wants to enter the compound, has to stay for 1 week. In that week, they get food and water, but this is mostly to watch to see if they are infected, and if they are, they can be exterminated.

Food and supplies: Food will be self sustained, alot of it will be grown in the compound, veggies and fruits. Any natural food sources on the island will be collected daily, and seeds will be planted so you don't eat it all, you'll have an endless supply.

Supplies will be taken from stores and military bases. Most of the ammo will be taken from military bases, and stored in a secure room in the compound (Preferably a room on the first floor, and some extra on each other floor). Fuel wlll also be taken from military bases and gas stations. 50 gallon drums will be stored in the basement, and a syphon system will be installed so the vehicle(s) can be fueled up. Vehicle(s) will ONLY be used when needed. (Transporting heavy supplies, ect.) All other times, either foot or bicycle will be used.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll have 5 quarantine rooms, where anyone who wants to enter the compound, has to stay for 1 week. In that week, they get food and water, but this is mostly to watch to see if they are infected, and if they are, they can be exterminated.

Food and supplies: Food will be self sustained, alot of it will be grown in the compound, veggies and fruits. Any natural food sources on the island will be collected daily, and seeds will be planted so you don't eat it all, you'll have an endless supply.

Supplies will be taken from stores and military bases. Most of the ammo will be taken from military bases, and stored in a secure room in the compound (Preferably a room on the first floor, and some extra on each other floor). Fuel wlll also be taken from military bases and gas stations. 50 gallon drums will be stored in the basement, and a syphon system will be installed so the vehicle(s) can be fueled up. Vehicle(s) will ONLY be used when needed. (Transporting heavy supplies, ect.) All other times, either foot or bicycle will be used.
Sounds like a plan. You've got my vote and my buddies vote, who is another external expert on the matter. I mean, its not cruise ship, but I think it will work.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not going to work. 1) because people might think you are to blame or responsible for what is happening 2) people might think that you are the key to helping them and you'll get a lot of freeloaders 3) the worst of all, you gotta wear tight fitting s**t, nothing baggy because zombies will grab onto that

1) That's why you take an insignia off, take the US Army off, all of that. You let people know you are NOT military
2) That's why you let them know that they have to work to be safe. If they don't want to work, they can find someone else.
3) It's not really baggy. It's a comfortable uniform, something you can wear day in and day out.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds like a plan. You've got my vote and my buddies vote, who is another external expert on the matter. I mean, its not cruise ship, but I think it will work.
The reason I don't like the cruise ship is because of the following
1) It's too unsecure, too many place that someone infected or a zombie could be and you'd never know
2) It's huge. REALLY huge, enough to hold THOUSANDS of people.
3) You need fuel to run anything on that.
4) You run the risk of pirates of attacking and killing people.
5) If pirates get aboard, more than likely they'll want to set sail and keep the ship moving, but the fact that a typical cruise ships burns 380 TONS of fuel a day, you'll need alot of fuel for that cruise ship, and where will you get it? It can only last 12 days of constant sailing before running out of fuel.
6) Little to none security. Everything is wide open or accessible.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1) That's why you take an insignia off, take the US Army off, all of that. You let people know you are NOT military
2) That's why you let them know that they have to work to be safe. If they don't want to work, they can find someone else.
3) It's not really baggy. It's a comfortable uniform, something you can wear day in and day out.
I agree, with those new stipulations. the tight fitting clothing would have been better than the army gear, but if you're clothes were too tight then the guy hiding out in the gay Zombie bar may come after us

The reason I don't like the cruise ship is because of the following
1) It's too unsecure, too many place that someone infected or a zombie could be and you'd never know
2) It's huge. REALLY huge, enough to hold THOUSANDS of people.
3) You need fuel to run anything on that.
4) You run the risk of pirates of attacking and killing people.
5) If pirates get aboard, more than likely they'll want to set sail and keep the ship moving, but the fact that a typical cruise ships burns 380 TONS of fuel a day, you'll need alot of fuel for that cruise ship, and where will you get it? It can only last 12 days of constant sailing before running out of fuel.
6) Little to none security. Everything is wide open or accessible.
I hope you know I was being sarcastic when I said "its not a cruise ship" plan because everything you said is 100% right; however, you could fish off the side. Ha Ha Ha

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I agree, with those new stipulations. the tight fitting clothing would have been better than the army gear, but if you're clothes were too tight then the guy hiding out in the gay Zombie bar may come after us
Tight fitting clothing can actually slow you down. Another thing, tight fitting clothing would be bad because if a zombie DID happen to grab onto you, they grabbed YOU, not a piece of clothing. With the uniform, they could grab onto you, but more than likely, they'll grab onto the clothing.. Allowing that extra protection, incase if they did bite, they'd probably be biting into nothing.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hope you know I was being sarcastic when I said "its not a cruise ship" plan because everything you said is 100% right; however, you could fish off the side. Ha Ha Ha
Oh, I thought you were being serious :lol:

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tight fitting clothing can actually slow you down. Another thing, tight fitting clothing would be bad because if a zombie DID happen to grab onto you, they grabbed YOU, not a piece of clothing. With the uniform, they could grab onto you, but more than likely, they'll grab onto the clothing.. Allowing that extra protection, incase if they did bite, they'd probably be biting into nothing.
Very true, maybe the guys on the cruise ship could wear body armor or metal suits of armor, like knights, to protect themselves from bites?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what? you didn't see Pirates of the Carribbean? Even the monkey is a zombie.

Zombie monkeys are coming for you! Only ToneeKay and I can save you with our Drunken Monkey Samurai Ninjitsu.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very true, maybe the guys on the cruise ship could wear body armor or metal suits of armor, like knights, to protect themselves from bites?
What about life vests?

Or barrel rolls!?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^i like the secure compound idea as well.. ill fly to you on my cloud from mugens ship to kick it sometime, no worries, ill bring the weed ;)