Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well dont worry guys..while u guys are fighting off the zombies..i'll be up in Roshi's Island learn'n to super saiyan and fight off the zombies with my kamahamaha

i wonder if there are any hot zombies..just close your eyes and let it glide..my motto
What the f**k are you talking about?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The best place to go if a zombie attack broke out would have to be an island. Hawaii would be perfect but you would have to close the island and let no one in!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The best place to go if a zombie attack broke out would have to be an island. Hawaii would be perfect but you would have to close the island and let no one in!
I'll let you take care of letting no one in, but you have to show to me it'll work, in exchange for your services to me, you get one acre of land to grow as much marijuana as you want, for free :lol:

If it doesn't work *does the whole finger across neck thing*

:lol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
in Hawaii they grow all their bud under banana trees so the heat detectors in planes/helicopters cannot detect it. But a lot of the locals will shoot at you if they see you messing with their s**t. I got minez

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cliff note..i will go train to be a dragon ball character and help defeat the zombies
Your a little old for dragon ball aren't you? Still live at home with mom and dad?

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's one thing I think I would invest in...

If a shark can't bite through it... a zombie sure as hell can't.
That would be great to run away from a zombie in. I mean sure they can't bite you, so they'll just pile on to you and gnaw at you forever.

How are they going to freeze to death when they are already dead?
They wouldn't freeze to death, they'd just freeze and can't move. But remember, there are reasons why some places are hard to inhabit. Because its HARD to live there!

Not in my compound, you'd be killed instantly we thought you were going to attack us. Two to the heart, one to the head.
Dude, seriously, save 2 of those bullets. The ones in the heart don't matter, you can only kill a zombie with a headshot.

Why cant whales be infected?! or what about seals! birds?! OO NOOZZ! think about that! like resident evil. the crows damn it! the crows!

I can imagine it now. A infected bird shits on ur head. " HES INFECTED!!! A bird s**t on his head! "
Name another virus that can cross species? I mean crows are possible because they eat decaying flesh, but not many other animals eat dead stuff, that they didn't kill.

that would suck if the animals get infected because then there would be no source of fresh meat!

lets set a GUIDELINE.

GUIDELINE #1 - Wild animals cannot be infected by the zombie virus, ONLY MAMMALS; this will include humans, whales, and etc... The virus will only affect the blood & DNA that runs through mammals only.

How's that sound? At least now we have some kind of source of protein.
Dude, most animals are mammals. How about we limit it to just humans? I mean, do you ever hear about dog's or monkey's getting AIDS?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, most animals are mammals. How about we limit it to just humans? I mean, do you ever hear about dog's or monkey's getting AIDS?
thats true, which is why ill be making some bomb ass snake stew in the forest and jet off on my flying cloud when i see zombies, thats of course, after i slice through a few of them with my sword using my drunken monkey hidden ninja samurai techniques ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
*whispers* AIDs was a disease that monkeys got. Someone ate or had sex with a monkey and that's how it's started

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^lol hahahahahahaahahah

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your a little old for dragon ball aren't you? Still live at home with mom and dad?
He is not because dragonball has been around for 10 years or more. This would put in the projected audience to watch the show when he was younger. :suprise:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i use to love dbz when i was little, i remember when i was in middle school and dyed my hair blonde lololol with big ass spikes and long bangs hahahaahahahahahahahahah

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He is not because dragonball has been around for 10 years or more. This would put in the projected audience to watch the show when he was younger. :suprise:
I'm talking more on the fact that a 21 year old is talking about going on a floating island to train to be a dragon ball Z character :what:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^i was talking about a flying cloud... :what:

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
*whispers* AIDs was a disease that monkeys got. Someone ate or had sex with a monkey and that's how it's started
So AIDS was a bad example. How about we stick with the guy that said animals will die from the disease, but only humans are reanimated, as it says in the Zombie Survival Guide. I like to think someone ate a monkey and didn't have sex with it. HA HA HA

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So AIDS was a bad example. How about we stick with the guy that said animals will die from the disease, but only humans are reanimated, as it says in the Zombie Survival Guide. I like to think someone ate a monkey and didn't have sex with it. HA HA HA
Hey, AIDs originated from African monkeys, soooo.. :lol:

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, AIDs originated from African monkeys, soooo.. :lol:
See the attached article or skip past it for a quick summary

Dr. Tom Burr, a statistician from Los Alamos National Laboratory, addressed the question of whether it is genetically plausible that the HIV epidemic could have been generated from a single cross-species transfer. Does the fact that there are so many distinct clades of HIV represent many introductions from a common SIV source, or a single introduction that diversified widely as it spread?

Dr. Burr presented the results of an analysis of phylogenetic trees of HIV and feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) which demonstrated some of the peculiarities of HIV's evolution. The genetic tree of FIV appears to branch down a central line, but the HIV-1 group M tree radiates from a central node, suggesting a single transfer event. The Los Alamos group used a software package called Treevolve (developed at the University of Oxford) to simulate the genealogy of a sample given a variety of values for rates of partner change, new HIV cases per year, and time to AIDS death, based on UNAIDS data gathered between 1980 and 1998. They found 4 possible patterns in these models, only 1 of which was consistent with their HIV phylogenetic tree. The distribution of subtypes in the phylogenetic tree that was created when they modeled an epidemic spread of HIV from a single time point was the only one that resembled the phylogenetic tree currently considered to be the most accurate representation of HIV evolution. This suggested to Dr. Burr that a point source of the HIV epidemic was plausible, which might support the OPV theory. However, as discussed below, even if multiple introductions of SIV occurred in humans, it is equally plausible that only one lineage might result in an epidemic, with other introductions petering out spontaneously.

Three groups of HIV-1 exist today: group M, group O, and group N. While group M is pandemic, groups O and N are not and remain closely restricted to a single location. HIV-2 consists of 1 clear group with a separate path of descent from the form of SIV found in sooty mangabeys in West Africa. This genetic tree suggests 4 separate transfers to humans, a small number of events given the potentially frequent contact with chimps in Central Africa, and if the dating of chimp to human virus transfer back to the 18th century or even earlier is accurate. This discrepancy is one that requires further investigation and, of course, further refinement of the techniques of molecular epidemiology. However, as noted above, many zoonotic introductions might have occurred with dead-end infections, with only a few introductions leading to established human transmissions.

In the opinion of Daniel Low-Beer, an epidemiologist from the University of Oxford, a star-like geographic pattern of infection would need to have been established early in the epidemic; otherwise, chance extinction events in one village could have eliminated the new virus from the human population quickly. He estimates that at least 60% of SIV transfers were dead-end infections of this sort, which may have flared and died in remote locations.

Sir Robert May of University of Oxford, one of the world's foremost mathematical biologists, suggested that it was plausible for many viral transfers to have remained confined in locations where local custom did not encourage mixing between populations in different villages. By his calculations, if the virus spread equally within a village and outside a village, this would result in the extinction of the virus within a village, and a ripple effect that would result in lower and lower prevalence as the virus traveled from its original "hearth." The virus would establish a foothold in a new village only to die out because of low rates of partner change and would be transferred out to other villages if inhabitants took partners in other places, and so on. This effect would result in an initial peak followed by a slow decline over several decades -- estimated at between 30 and 40 years if the average number of individuals infected by each case was only slightly more than 1 -- before the virus moved into geographically concentrated populations with high rates of sexual partner change, as found in the urban conditions of Kinshasa in the 1970s, for example. Very small changes in sexual activity at the high partner end of the spectrum will have a dramatic effect on the basic reproductive rate and may be difficult to detect by standard epidemiological techniques, such as questionnaires and interviews. This theoretical model might explain the difficulty in finding SIV-infected humans representing transfer events in cross-sectional studies, while also explaining how an epidemic might arise as low-level rural infection, barely exceeding the basic reproductive rate (R0), meets a dense social network in the urban environment.
so according to their work, there were only 4 cases where it jumped from chimps to humans - which doesn't really seem mathematically possible

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
porch monkey ?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
See the attached article or skip past it for a quick summary

so according to their work, there were only 4 cases where it jumped from chimps to humans - which doesn't really seem mathematically possible
OOOOOOOOOO.. Learn something new everyday.

You questioned my authority, your dead! :x

Just kidding :lol:

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OOOOOOOOOO.. Learn something new everyday.

You questioned my authority, your dead! :x

Just kidding :lol:
Ha Ha Ha, nice. I'm a scientist, its what I do for a living, question peoples authority.

So, to build on this scenario. What do you do if you are already locked in your house and you look out the window and see that zombies are already running the streets?