Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^if i was in that situation, id go up to my bed room upstairs, take a nice quick hot shower, put on my wooden sandals, wash off my samurai sword, put on my samurai skirt, and jump out the window and f**k some ngasss uppp!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha Ha Ha, nice. I'm a scientist, its what I do for a living, question peoples authority.

So, to build on this scenario. What do you do if you are already locked in your house and you look out the window and see that zombies are already running the streets?
Two story house?

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Grab as much food and any possible weapons you have downstairs with the emphasis on being quiet and quick.

Go upstairs and fill the tub with water for drinking. Chop down the stairs or cover them with boards, Zombies can't climb.

Wait for things to calm down in the area and then make your move to find a more secure location.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ha Ha Ha, nice. I'm a scientist, its what I do for a living, question peoples authority.

So, to build on this scenario. What do you do if you are already locked in your house and you look out the window and see that zombies are already running the streets?
Watch Alien :lol:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^thats pretty smart.. although, id still jump down from the bedroom window and slice off a couple heads while in mid air ;)

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Ooohhhh intriguing!

I don't have an upstairs or a basement.

My .22 is a bolt action antique. It's fine for varmints but a little slow for zombies.
Take the Glaziers out of the .38 Special. Load Wadcutters. +P Wadcutters are already in speed loaders. Screwgun plywood over PT windows after cutting visibility slots.
Secure as much non-perishable food and water as possible.
Strap my kid in the center rear seat tight.
figure out how to make a distraction away from my house
Start car
Open garage door
Haul ass to "farm" If blocked make way to Natl. Guard Armory. Run over anything in the way. Drive car in a circle to secure perimeter before stopping.
Hope like hell they are Night of the Living Dead style zombies and not Cell type zombies
Do not answer cel phone in case they are Cell zombies

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^lol still trying to get to that farm? join us on mugens ship and we cruise to the compound... we could take my cloud, but its only a 1 seater ;)

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hope like hell they are Night of the Living Dead style zombies and not Cell type zombies
Do not answer cel phone in case they are Cell zombies
That movie looks pretty good. Eli Roth will probably butcher it though :lol:

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Grab as much food and any possible weapons you have downstairs with the emphasis on being quiet and quick.

Go upstairs and fill the tub with water for drinking. Chop down the stairs or cover them with boards, Zombies can't climb.

Wait for things to calm down in the area and then make your move to find a more secure location.
Oh man, someone has read the BOOK! Good call on the bath tub filled with water, most people don't think about that!

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My fiance thinks I'm a little nuts about zombies....

But she enjoyed learning how to shoot the .22. She can take out a 50 watt light bulb at 50 yards with no scope, should be good enough for eyeball shots.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^if i was in that situation, id go up to my bed room upstairs, take a nice quick hot shower, put on my wooden sandals, wash off my samurai sword, put on my samurai skirt, and jump out the window and f**k some ngasss uppp!
samurai don't wear skirts, noob! :slap:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im not just a regular samurai though, im a drunken monkey hidden ninja samurai ;)

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
then he's kicked out of the samurai club. skirt + kenjutsu is not allowed. :twisted:

don't forget cross dresser in that title of yours. :P

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
don't listen to Grandma Lena, she's grumpy today because she hasnt had her prune juice

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
don't listen to Grandma Lena, she's grumpy today because she hasnt had her prune juice
right, right. is it time to change your diaper?

but it's true, it's not a skirt! it's a hakama, dammit. they're PANTS and they have a specific purpose. they're not super wide like that for no reason. =)

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well the freakin zombies wont care so i say let him wear what he wants to wear. it might just save his life!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
okay okay fine, lemme restate my nature and profession in this zombie survival world.

i am a drunken monkey hidden ninja samurai, i wear a hakama, wooden sandals, and carry around the sharpest samurai blade in the world. i use my flying could puff as transportation and i have superior assassin/ninja/drunken monkey/samurai skills. i am an original baddass killer samurai that likes build computers, read novels, and take long walks along the beach. ;):thumbup:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My fiance thinks I'm a little nuts about zombies....

But she enjoyed learning how to shoot the .22. She can take out a 50 watt light bulb at 50 yards with no scope, should be good enough for eyeball shots.

Light bulbs don't move

Light bulbs don't scream in agony when you fatally wound them but fail to kill them instantly

Have her shoot a few rabbits. See if she still has the stomach for shooting something alive after hearing one cry.