EG5 B18C6 ITR wannabe project

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks good. like i have said a million times ha. looking forward to see more on the supercharger.

enos31

5+ Year Member
wo0ow ii must say this is 1 of da illest build's....props 2 u man.......can u giv her 2 me for christmas? lol

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
bought "a few" stainless steel bolts with aluminium washers :cool: these are used to bolt everything under the bonnet - radiator support, headlights, fenders etc.

btw.
that's what's left from skunk2 poly bushings..

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn man you just never run out of s**t to do.... cant wait to see whats next. Why did thoese skunk2 bushings get so f-ed up? Im getting some but that worries me

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so are we blown yet, or have any idea when it will be. Pic looks great as usual BTW.

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
s2 bushing are gone because 3 mounting points of the LCAs aren't exactly parallel to each other. polyurethane bushings don't like the slight twist it gives them. the twist isn't big, but it's enough to eat the bushings. i think this new set of bushings will break after around 10000 miles, exactly like the previous bushings did.

not blown yet..

and i'm beginning to think about going turbo...... too many unknowns with the supercharger.. if i go turbo, i will have some solid power, nice torque, i won't have any problems with intake temperatures etc.

ej8eli

EJ8Squad member: #422
5+ Year Member
Oh damn, just read through this thread... damn nice build mayte! Keep us posted with how the engine comes along :thumbs up

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not blown yet..

and i'm beginning to think about going turbo...... too many unknowns with the supercharger.. if i go turbo, i will have some solid power, nice torque, i won't have any problems with intake temperatures etc.
nooooo, stay with the SC'er ot stay NA, no turbo, please.

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
i'm going turbo. dunno when, because i don't have enough money yet, but it's definitely going to be a turbo civic.

gt2871r + some other nice stuff...