I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

bondfreak05

5+ Year Member
Hey guys. Instead of starting a new thread I thought I'd throw up some pictures here.
This is my 1992 SEDAN. And the other car is the one I'm grabbing the b18a1 out of. These are the last standing pictures of both cars..Can't wait for it to be finished. Needs lots of work, but I'm just kinda concerned about getting it on the road. I'm carless right now. The Integra was wrecked (can't see damage) when a guy ran a red light and bend the everliving hell out of the frame.

I almost rock sedan.

http://flickr.com/photos/27609683@N02/

That's my flickr account, there were like 8 pictures and I didn't want to post them all here. Unless you guys want me to.

bondfreak05

5+ Year Member
I'll be here to ask lots of stupid questions along the way =]

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome ru7 ! Europe in da house ! Internationally Known - BTW Nice sedan !!!!

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Portflow! Whats up man? This is fowrdowr from Honda-tech. I knew you'd eventually seep into this thread :p

And sedan guys, we set up a sedan photobucket, so feel free to post your pictures up on it/make folders for your rides.

Just go to photobucket.com and the username is sedans and the password is hondatech.

Some of your rides may already be on there. Thanks to Port for setting it all up! Sedans are taking the honda scene by storm it seems.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Portflow! Whats up man? This is fowrdowr from Honda-tech. I knew you'd eventually seep into this thread :p

And sedan guys, we set up a sedan photobucket, so feel free to post your pictures up on it/make folders for your rides.

Just go to photobucket.com and the username is sedans and the password is hondatech.

Some of your rides may already be on there. Thanks to Port for setting it all up! Sedans are taking the honda scene by storm it seems.
Cool I'm gonna do that after I get off work ! :cool:

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome bondfreak05! I saved you a number and posted one of your pic on the first page. Keep us updated on your sedan.

Status
Not open for further replies.