Project EG! ...slowly on her way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrstie

5+ Year Member
thank you guys for the ones that are welcomeing me .. really thanks .. you guys in everygirls minds are a REAL man.

anyways , yeh im already saving for the K cant wait! and my supra ...well that will pretty much be free ( no mommy and daddy arnt buying it ) .

aHAHAH and thank you for the uhhh tittie comment .... lmao!

thats dope thats theres other chicks on this site.. all the chicks out here have riced out crap cars. :P

may be putting in my projector JDM black lights today....

ahaha sorry im not keeping her teal.. :P dont know just yet.

baller- ahah ill beat the CRAP outta your car if youd like :P
1st hondu i owned i killed the tranny in her cause i was an idiot in like 2 weeks lol.

MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN!!! HELLLLLLLL YEAAH my boyfriend LOVEs it when he can suck on my rolls .

alex M - thats rad that youre doing that , i havent met too many people who have done that or wanted to yet.. maybe because im new to the whole idea.

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
baller- ahah ill beat the CRAP outta your car if youd like :P
1st hondu i owned i killed the tranny in her cause i was an idiot in like 2 weeks lol.

MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN!!! HELLLLLLLL YEAAH my boyfriend LOVEs it when he can suck on my rolls.
Haha well I'm not thhhhhattttt big of a pushover. Bet I could give you a run for your money;).

Haha cushion is good but I'm not a big fan of rolls:D

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just checked it out. Those are damn fine man. Haha and yeah you have come a loooonnngggg way. I just wanna see the beast driveing around town getting you the bitches left and right.:naughty:.
I bet it would pick up this one here, she IS from Canada... one province over haha. Maybe a 3 way with me and AlexM? Shotgun anus! :rocker:

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha the site gayed. So I just kept clicking. I couldn't help myself.

I bet it would pick up this one here, she IS from Canada... one province over haha. Maybe a 3 way with me and AlexM? Shotgun anus! :rocker:
Haha you already know shes in to that freaky s**t:party2:

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alex..way to triple post.

LMAO at the "Your parents must be proud."
For a couple minutes I thought you were talking to me. I just scanned the whole thread and was like what the hell I didn't triple post, haha.

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t me and tio are in Ohio. That's close enough for us to get in on the fun.

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay so we have 4 confirmed and 1 maybe. Sounds like a party to me. Fastest civic in a 1/4 mile drag gets to go first hahaha.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its gonna be funny when op checks her thread

Status
Not open for further replies.