***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had fun watching the bears game yesterday. OH WAIT, i forgot, i didnt get to watch it because i was changing my girls altenator. YES!!! great sunday. it was easier than i thought though(thank god)

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
easier than an oil change on the suby? :lol:

all my paperwork is screwed up. the ink ran and its all wavy :X

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
easier than an oil change on the suby? :lol:

all my paperwork is screwed up. the ink ran and its all wavy :X
Only thing easier than an oil change on the subaru, is changing a tire. lol

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I couldn't shift to 5th today on the way to work and 6th grinded, clutch fluid is low, I'm thinkin I may have sucked in some air or somethin :(

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whaaadup Gangstaaaaaaaaas!!! chickie chick YEEAh! we gon get cruuuunk!!! yea, man!

Congrats Connie! :D

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whens the baby shower?
It's not gonna be for awhile. Between my various obgyn doctors and my ultrasongrapher, none of them can give me a pin point due date. The first day I went to my obgyn doctors they gave me the due date of January 6th based on last period date, my conception date, and last missed period date. SIx weeks ago at my first ultrasound the baby's measurements pushed my due date to January 18th. Today the baby's measurements has pushed my due date to January 25th. The ultrasound dr. is puzzled by it because they go by "average/normal" statistic measurements. Apparently my baby is "small" as far as various body measurements is concerned. She's perfectly healthy as far as looks and my health is concerned. So I'm going on based on my first due date because it's the most stable and common sense due date I have. I'm getting worried because this could possibly be a premie baby. Another thing is the longer this kid stays in me, the dangers of the kid taking a dump inside and contracting bacterial infections with the possiblity of dying. There's something else the ultrasound doctor told me that is a vary rare disease called "tri" something or another which is the fact that there could be an extra chromosone, and it's 3 chromosones all together. (To explain the multiple different measurements.) But with this, it also raises the chances of the baby dying. So................... :?: I get to go for an ultrasound every month until we can figure this s**t all out. Moneywise, this is gonna cost me an arm and a leg after I get all the bills, after the insurance covers some of it. :scurred:

ryanM

wait what, so theres not 2 of them anymore?

oh yea, and premie is no big deal, i was a full 2 months early and i weighed 4 lbs, and look how awesome i turned out. :D

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait what, so theres not 2 of them anymore?

oh yea, and premie is no big deal, i was a full 2 months early and i weighed 4 lbs, and look how awesome i turned out. :D
Yeah. Six weeks ago I found out for sure that there was only one little monkey in there. Being a premie baby isn't a big deal, but just the f**king costs for everything worries me. In order for me and my husband to live comfortably without having to get ourselves into debt, we only have a certain amount of money to use towards having this baby. So anything extra or anything that goes wrong with the baby or myself can affect everything else going on in our lives. Especially if it somehow interfers with our jobs. Remember I still have a house payment, water/sewer, garbage, electric, cable, 3 car insurances with extended full coverage on two and private insurance on the red hatchie, cell phones, food, etc... Plus our activities between bowling, golfing, and drag racing. None the less a $1000 a month spending account for the cars incase something goes wrong with them and needs work done. s**t adds up quickly. :( More of a reason why I've been trying my best to have a perfect pregnancy and make sure there isn't anything that would surprise us unless it was something genetics wise. Which we know our families background medical history and nothing to drasticly worry about.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like you'll be cutting back on the the activities like golfing, bowling, etc... Jess and I are like that. We try not to go do anything or buy anything pricey for the same reasons. House payment, insurance, truck payment, and all that jazz.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice Umair, you buy it like that or that fast to mod?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like you'll be cutting back on the the activities like golfing, bowling, etc... Jess and I are like that. We try not to go do anything or buy anything pricey for the same reasons. House payment, insurance, truck payment, and all that jazz.
Dont you have a 50' tv or something like that?

HA j/k man......