shop lifters suck

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so... im a head clerk @ a well known grocery store in CA. (My title has nothing to do with giving or receiving head) so i come across alot of low life shop lifters. today i had a record 3 citizen's arrests. 1st was 2 guys stealing 3 bottles of (maker's mark, christian brother's and gentlemen jack) they were regulars and couldn't run more than 100 yds without giving up. (both arrested by PD) 2nd was a fat lady pushing out a basket full of groceries. i took down her plate and called PD. they came to me with a pic of her. i identified her and they arrested her. i deal with this s**t on a daily basis and am thinking about entering the police academy. if im gonna be risking my health i might as well get paid better for it. i've been picking the brains of the officers that i work with on these citizen's arrests. they have been encouraging me to do it. any of you guys deal with low lives @ work? any advice on becoming a cop?

**cliffs**
1. work at a grocery store
2. deal with low lives (shop lifters)
3. place said low lives under ctizen's arrest on a daily basis
4. considering entering the police academy in the near future
5.police officers are cool and give advice and encouragement
6. any advice from teh CC?

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah... first.. do you have a colledge degree??? if not get one.. nothing major.. a simple community college with 60 credits will do.. then are you 21 or over.. if so apply to the station.. take the test.. go to training. and wa la.

im studying to be a cop.. majoring in criminal justice.. my plan which is half way done is two years community college. then two university at baltimore city.. then off to the D.C. Police department. My father there is a Luetient there.. i pretty much have a job.. but i want to earn it just like everybody else.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do it, be the cool cop that lets people off easy, then gets there car impounded when you catch them again.

"i thought i told you once not to f**k with sheriff oddeb boy...now you f**ked up..."

do it homie, :thumbs up

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah... first.. do you have a colledge degree??? if not get one.. nothing major.. a simple community college with 60 credits will do.. then are you 21 or over.. if so apply to the station.. take the test.. go to training. and wa la.

im studying to be a cop.. majoring in criminal justice.. my plan which is half way done is two years community college. then two university at baltimore city.. then off to the D.C. Police department. My father there is a Luetient there.. i pretty much have a job.. but i want to earn it just like everybody else.
i have 2 buddy's w/ out degrees that have been through the academy

im sure it wouldn't hurt tho

uh, get another job that has nobody shoplifting.
uh, the pay is good not great

the shop lifting isn't so bad that i want to quit but just get paid more for dealing w. these scum bags, uh

do it, be the cool cop that lets people off easy, then gets there car impounded when you catch them again.

"i thought i told you once not to f**k with sheriff oddeb boy...now you f**ked up..."

do it homie, :thumbs up
i asked the last officer i dealt with tonight how she felt about lowered hondas w/ loud exhausts

she was like meh

as she left i told her not to pull over any hondas

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id say do it dude.

i think it would be pretty sweet to be a cop.

if i already wasnt so far into school id probably head in that direction.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id say do it dude.

i think it would be pretty sweet to be a cop.

if i already wasnt so far into school id probably head in that direction.
cops are making some money these days

i want a house and a good life for my daughter

bump for more feedback

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i thought about being a cop but i dunno if i could make it long without going crazy...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i thought about being a cop but i dunno if i could make it long without going crazy...
yea, i couldnt be a cop. a week into it, i'd end up MEOWing at someone.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt mention this before because my wife was next to me...

chick cop was hott!!

and we were quoting super troopers

Phoolish

pwns on Live
5+ Year Member
im 19 just waiting to be 20 1/2 im itching to be a cop then after 10 year Swat no joke man do it...CA police Rock

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im 19 just waiting to be 20 1/2 im itching to be a cop then after 10 year Swat no joke man do it...CA police Rock
Im pretty sure cops use periods...you should start working on that...

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we LAPD the most hated cops in the free world

my own mama ashamed of me

she tell everybody im a drug dealer

Phoolish

pwns on Live
5+ Year Member
well im srry this is a thread for Civics and what not...i really don't think grammar matters dude...so um yea wtf was that really need...umm no so Epiku Ochita desu..Long Beach PD are pretty chill i know most of them...LAPD are the most hated and probably most respect there Swat is pretty hardcore