shop lifters suck

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LAPD? :rolf:

I saw a shoot-out in California that lasted so long the criminal got bored and shot himself. The whole time the police where whining, "They've got body armor. They've got body armor"
Here's an idea. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD.
I watched an interview with one of the LAPD officers that shot one of the bank robbers at 10 meters with a shotgun full of 00. The cop admits, He pumped the gun, shot the robber in the back, and waited while the guy stumbled forward, regained his balance, turned around, acquired him and shot him back. No attempt at shooting him again or running for cover.

Wouldn't happen with cops in Louisiana, Oklahoma, or Texas.
cop: "Yep, they was wearin' that thar Kevlar so I got muh personal Winchester .300 Magnum and put him down, Bubba and Boudreaux finished his buddy off with they .45 Long Colt and .454 Casull respectively."
I have a .45 Long Colt I'll do it!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LAPD? :rolf:

I saw a shoot-out in California that lasted so long the criminal got bored and shot himself. The whole time the police where whining, "They've got body armor. They've got body armor"
Here's an idea. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD.
I watched an interview with one of the LAPD officers that shot one of the bank robbers at 10 meters with a shotgun full of 00. The cop admits, He pumped the gun, shot the robber in the back, and waited while the guy stumbled forward, regained his balance, turned around, acquired him and shot him back. No attempt at shooting him again or running for cover.

Wouldn't happen with cops in Louisiana, Oklahoma, or Texas.
cop: "Yep, they was wearin' that thar Kevlar so I got muh personal Winchester .300 Magnum and put him down, Bubba and Boudreaux finished his buddy off with they .45 Long Colt and .454 Casull respectively."

. Then there was a shoot-out where 2 guys jumped out of a Suburban and engaged a cop. The cop emptied his whole magazine and dosen't even hit the freaking biggest Chevrolet there is much less the 2 guys.
Chief: "So what happened here?"
"The alleged perps got out and started shooting so I fired my sidearm until the magazine was empty..."
Chief:" What happened then?"
"Ummmm...they ran away."

So basically, the LAPD is well reknowned for beating the unholy s**t out of Rodney King, botching the OJ Simpson crime, and their notably bad marksmanship.

Ron White FTMFW

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I thought this was gonna be a thread about someone's car getting messed up from a car lift.
lmao. well i am in my first year of community college and i plan on attending one more year, then a university to major in criminal justice. I want to get into this field whether it be a cop or something along those lines. goodluck and lets try to get a pic of this officer lady

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you quoted yourself in your sig.... that's borderline retarded... please stick to greeting people as they walk in the store.
:lol:
yes, i am a shameless self promoter

i don't work at walmart

blow me

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used to deal with them all the time in Autozone. And what they say about stereotyping is bull. What used to baffle me is that they'd steal the dumbest most insignificant things like valve caps and those gay ass fender port-holes.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to deal with them all the time in Autozone. And what they say about stereotyping is bull. What used to baffle me is that they'd steal the dumbest most insignificant things like valve caps and those gay ass fender port-holes.
i profile people all day

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As did I. At least I don't work retail anymore.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea... I'm a low life :(

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont be a cop...
unless your gonna be a cool one that doesnt give people tickets for aftermarket exhausts (excluding ricers) and doesnt bust kids for doing drugs.
if you actually worry about real issues, like murderers and rapists, then go ahead. we need more cops like that

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont be a cop...
unless your gonna be a cool one that doesnt give people tickets for aftermarket exhausts (excluding ricers) and doesnt bust kids for doing drugs.
if you actually worry about real issues, like murderers and rapists, then go ahead. we need more cops like that
chp trips more on the exhaust

i wanna serve the community. sounds gay but i would love to help clean up the streets.

im pretty good at dealing w/ people so i think i would do well.

people are prolly easier to deal with when you have a 40 cal. on your hip.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont be a cop...
Yeah what he said, because kids doing drugs is way cool and not a big deal at all.:what::slap::retard:

Edit: I say go for it dude.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im lookin to be sponsored for the academy so i may have to do San Francisco or Oakland

from what im hearing my local PD wants you to put yourself through

i hear its about 7K

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look around and see if there are any government grants for that.