Flashing Your Yellow Foglights.

Relax-

5+ Year Member
me and my friend were driving and another civic was flashing its fog lights...
he flashed them about 4 times. does that mean he wanted to race? or what?

Relax-

5+ Year Member
haha shh...
ive just never seen anyone flash their fog lights at me before

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he was telling you to pull over for teh buttsekz

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maybe he was greeting another fellow civic driver....

A lot of RX-7s do that when I'm driving the FC.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is this thread serious?

I remember a few weeks back... There's this kid that owns a 4th gen Prelude and he passed me and gave me a thumbs up after seeing me around town a few times. I just laughed and didn't bother gesturing back.

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
back in the day and i still do it when theres cops doing speed trap i flash em (lol) the oncominng cars to warn them

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
But fog lights? Never ever in my life have I seen someone flash their foglights. Maybe they're headlights but never fog lights.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is this thread serious?

I remember a few weeks back... There's this kid that owns a 4th gen Prelude and he passed me and gave me a thumbs up after seeing me around town a few times. I just laughed and didn't bother gesturing back.
Are you serious? Come kid gave you props and you blow him off like your the king?

You got an attitude problem that needs to be fixed. The kid wasn't being a d**k, wasn't trying to race you, wasn't trying to kill you, he was simply giving you a thumbs up for having what he thought was a clean car. Get the stick out of your ass and off your throne and grow up.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are you serious? Come kid gave you props and you blow him off like your the king?

You got an attitude problem that needs to be fixed. The kid wasn't being a d**k, wasn't trying to race you, wasn't trying to kill you, he was simply giving you a thumbs up for having what he thought was a clean car. Get the stick out of your ass and off your throne and grow up.
lol wow. Speak for yourself about "growing up". I never said his car was a piece of s**t and mine was better. I never said I was better than him. I simply said I laughed at his gesture and felt no need to gesture back. So you automatically imply I was trying to be a d**k or think I'm "the king" (as you put it)?

:roll:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi. The flashing of the foglights is the newest sensation. It's what all the cool kids are doing now adays. Please search through our archive for a how-to. I guarantee it's at the top of the page, because it's THAT cool. :thumbup: