UPS can suck my cock.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**kin UPS has to be the worst shipper. Whats the point of ordering Next Day Air if I wont get the package until 4 days later?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not big enough. :P

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa Whoa Whoa there little guy......

it's Christmas!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I paid 30 dollars to get a package today with next day air.

I'm not getting it until the 22nd. Honestly wtf?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that suck dude what did you get anyway?

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Isnt it next day guaranteed? Im not sure, I havent read the terms of service or whatever... but I think you should get some money back.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my dumbass baby twin just paid extra to get faster shipping on his 2nd copy of blood in bllod out dvd. :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Isnt it next day guaranteed? Im not sure, I havent read the terms of service or whatever... but I think you should get some money back.
It had better f**king be, because I'm heading to the distribution center right now to pick it up myself since they can't do their jobs.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not guaranteed around the holidays due to heavy packaging traffic.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I'm getting my money back, I don't give a f**k what time of year it is, if I order a service I want it. I don't order a blowjob from a hooker and get a f**king handjob.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I'm getting my money back, I don't give a f**k what time of year it is, if I order a service I want it. I don't order a blowjob from a hooker and get a f**king handjob.
Should have went with DHL or Fedex. :P

UPS only gives you a big brown bag of Go f**k Yourself!

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Should have went with DHL or Fedex. :P

UPS only gives you a big brown bag of Go f**k Yourself!
Ive only ever personally had problems with FedEx, they lost my turbo. So after I figured I was never going to see it, I ordered a whole new kit and a month after I put it on.... whats this on my front step? Oh a f**k YOU from FedEx, heres your s**t.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fedex has f**ked us over more than UPS.

but i agree, jason, holiday or not... if you pay extra for really fast shipping, you should get it. i can understand ground... but... not next day air. if they can't make good on their promise, they should say that those particular services aren't offered at this time.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did you order from? The vendor should be telling you up front about the UPS shipping time, UPS is clear that next-day isn't next-day during the holidays. It's not UPS's fault.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that'd be sweet if they offer to suck your cock for the inconvenience

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seriously. I work for UPS and grounds taking upto 12 days, quit your bitchin. Next day isn't guaranteed during holidays, in fact, we are told to not even process anymore next days due to the extreme volume. Also, if whoever sent the item out sends it out on a Friday or Saturday, then you won't get it till Tuesday. Unless you requested deliver on Saturday. And, lastly, with all the storms across the country as of late, it can be delayed if it has to be sent out on a plane.

All next days are picked up at 4:30pm. If its sent out after that it'll get there the next day.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It was sent out yesterday, and it was sent out from California. It took 5 hours to go from one city to another that are less than 80 miles apart. How can it take 5 hours to go less than 80 miles? It doesn't.

No, I won't quit my bitchin because I paid for a service and didn't get it. If it isn't next day then don't call it that call it a "Whenever it'll get there Delivery".

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where did you order from? The vendor should be telling you up front about the UPS shipping time, UPS is clear that next-day isn't next-day during the holidays. It's not UPS's fault.
My vendor was NewEgg.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your reply to this thread didn't mention any complimentary blowjob. does UPS offer this?

oh and i should really learn your name. 253 is so impersonal