Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your reply to this thread didn't mention any complimentary blowjob. does UPS offer this?

oh and i should really learn your name. 253 is so impersonal
:bluelol:

As far as I'm aware corporate doesn't offer that. But if you have a hot female UPS delivery driver, I'm sure you can talk her into it.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Also:

The UPS Service Guarantee is in effect throughout the holiday season with the following exceptions: The delivery commitment time for all International Services and Air Services shipments to be delivered within the U.S. and Puerto Rico will be extended by 90 minutes on Nov. 28, on Dec. 18 through Dec. 26, and on Dec. 31. Refunds or credits will not be issued for UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada shipments picked up or scheduled to be delivered on Dec. 1 through Dec. 31; and for Air Services shipments, including UPS 3 Day Select® shipments, picked up in the U.S. and Puerto Rico on Dec. 22 through Dec. 24. For further details on the UPS Service Guarantee, visit ups.com for UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, because the Next Day IS guaranteed.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/next_day_saver.html?srch_pos=1&srch_phr=Next+Day

http://compass.ups.com/features/article.aspx?id=2289&srch_pos=3&srch_phr=Holiday

See, that's why it says Guarantee on the page, because it is guaranteed it will be delivered the next day.
You should call NewEgg and see which Next Day service they did. Depending on when you ordered it or when they sent it out determines which service they used. Like I stated, if it was sent out after 4:30pm, then there really isn't anything you can do.

On Fridays, or Thursdays after we send out Next Days, when we process a package for Next Day, we'll get a few options. Some are for 8am delivery, 1030am delivery, 12pm delivery, Saturday delivery, and Monday delivery. I'm gonna assume you got the Monday delivery. So, I'd definitely call NewEgg and figure this out.

ryanM

how old are you?

youve definitely lived through enough christmases by now that you should know this.

its your own fault..

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
fedex got my progress sway bar in 2 days with 2 day ship. :thumbup: from me. and this was 2 weeks ago

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how old are you?

youve definitely lived through enough christmases by now that you should know this.

its your own fault..
How is it my own fault? UPS guarantees it NEXT DAY except for the 22nd to the 24th. That's it.

Stop jumping on the bandwagon.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you send me $30 i'll go pick it up for you and drop it off @ your house.

$60 if you want it by tomorrow. you have 18 minutes to reply or it'll be 4:30 and next day will not be available.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should call NewEgg and see which Next Day service they did. Depending on when you ordered it or when they sent it out determines which service they used. Like I stated, if it was sent out after 4:30pm, then there really isn't anything you can do.

On Fridays, or Thursdays after we send out Next Days, when we process a package for Next Day, we'll get a few options. Some are for 8am delivery, 1030am delivery, 12pm delivery, Saturday delivery, and Monday delivery. I'm gonna assume you got the Monday delivery. So, I'd definitely call NewEgg and figure this out.
They did Next Day Saver, even the two UPS Rep people I talked to said it should've been delivered today. It's not NewEggs fault, it's UPS people f**king up is what it is. NewEgg can't tell them to hurry up and do their jobs.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you send me $30 i'll go pick it up for you and drop it off @ your house.

$60 if you want it by tomorrow. you have 18 minutes to reply or it'll be 4:30 and next day will not be available.
Gonna offer him the complimentary BJ as well? :lol:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they dont deliver on weekends do they? thats probably why.
We do. But Next Day Saturday delivery is almost double what it would be for Monday delivery.

But honestly, usually in state items will take a day or two ground. Ground in WA will always get there the next day :cool:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They did Next Day Saver, even the two UPS Rep people I talked to said it should've been delivered today. It's not NewEggs fault, it's UPS people f**king up is what it is. NewEgg can't tell them to hurry up and do their jobs.
And no, NewEgg can't. But, if NewEgg sent it out after 4:30pm, life I have been saying with NDAS, then it won't get to you till Monday. Should have just done Ground, would have saved you a lot more trouble.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And no, NewEgg can't. But, if NewEgg sent it out after 4:30pm, life I have been saying with NDAS, then it won't get to you till Monday. Should have just done Ground, would have saved you a lot more trouble.
They sent it out at 12PM.