*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
GL with the APPs bro.....

So I went, spent 30 minutes trying to find the damn place...and he wasn't kidding when he said 'office in back of Schooner Warf Bar'..
Office = two plastic tables, printer, laptop, and a paper cutter :rolf:
Filled out the app, did an interview, kinda shot myself in the foot on one question :(

Noticed I'd be using Canon 30D's if I get hired.
Told me to call back tomorrow, and going to try to get me in there by Wednesday

New fish tank that I started last Thursday. 55g, all live plants.
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/7198/img1614wz3.jpg
Just did a heavy trim so it's a little ragged right now.
Looks you have a setup for 'em :thumbup:
Holy balls :shock:

So I went to go do some reshoots, had a curious onlooker...

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that an Egret?

Thanks for the compliments on the tank, it's a start. I'm waiting for my new light setup to come in and then I have to switch to injecting Co2 into the tank for the plants. Right now I'm using yeast and sugar water to produce Co2 for the tank, but it won't keep up with the lights I have coming.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice fish tank :thumbup: I want a shark real bad, but don't really have the room for a big enough tank...nor do I know anything about owning a shark...just have always wanted one.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
salt water shark? Any active predator over a foot long is going to need 200 gallons to be healthy and move around unless you're going to have the tank devoid of any corals or rocks. You could most likely get away with a 150 gallon tank as long as it's at least 5 feet long.

Beyond that I don't know s**t about salties.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
random side note... Low im loving the aqua teen christmas force hahaha. i have to watch some of the seasons after 1. had em but they got messed up somehow.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
salt water shark? Any active predator over a foot long is going to need 200 gallons to be healthy and move around unless you're going to have the tank devoid of any corals or rocks. You could most likely get away with a 150 gallon tank as long as it's at least 5 feet long.

Beyond that I don't know s**t about salties.
sounds expensive, but once I get a solid career...I'll most definitely have one.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
New fish tank that I started last Thursday. 55g, all live plants.

Just did a heavy trim so it's a little ragged right now.
Nice set up on that tank...what are the dimensions? Im running a 75 and a 125gal tank right now =)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woot, should hear something by Wednesday night and have something set up for Friday.

Love it as possible job...hate it because I wanted to go to my parents this week to get my tire :(

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
right on...looks wide as hell in that shot for some reason. my 125gal is 72x18x18 and is a beast. i would like to change it around some but not gonna happen right now. maybe after i get a job...lol.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember my car looking like that.

EDIT:

I just read sam's comment - OHH YEAH with that hahahaha

I wasn't even thinking of an expression when I took that...just messing around with my pocket strobes. :lol:

Last edited:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I remember my car looking like that.

EDIT:

I just read sam's comment - OHH YEAH with that hahahaha

I wasn't even thinking of an expression when I took that...just messing around with my pocket strobes. :lol:
LOL, just kidding bro....i really need to get some strobes myself. this continous lighting isn't working much for me.....well, it's just not portable.

Status
Not open for further replies.