*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eh...nothing special :( putting a stock y8 in it to have as a daily driver. looking for a eg hatch though for my turbo motor
You know it should have a K with all that work ;)
absolute - dude...friggin sick shots. I like your automotive pics a lot.
Any one else have holiday stress.....
Here's how I take care of mine
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3127/3131659901_939acfa035_b.jpg
1/4 second later snap = :shock:
i was referring to response to tomtomtuning haha. he uses canon. using a different brand is a very weird experience. i went and tried out the d300 and d700 today. im hooked but really had no clue on how to use the dials efficiently. the only thing that is holding me back right now is nikons lack of lens selection and how much more expensive the lens i want is from the canon version. 24-70 2.8. nikon=$1600 give or take canon=$1100 give or take. the nikon 70-200 2.8 is $50 cheaper woot lol.
Ah.

Sigma 10-22, some filters, better tripod, sb-800, battery grip, maybe an 18-200, and I'm done for a while...besides maybe an off-camera flash or something. don't know the cost, but don't care either as it's not happening anytime soon :(

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow 7 hrs for $25. that sucks man. you think itll get better or is that the normal income?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It better get better.
Doesn't help that I'm getting 30% commission of a $10 photo (IF it sells at that price, I've been knockin' 'em down to $5 just so they move) after taxes is taken out of it.

It also doesn't help that we're doing stupid s**t like we are.
I was expecting gigs and all that, not taking pics of people and trying to sell them back to them.

I could do the same thing and pocket 100% instead of 30...but I'll stick with it for now.
Xmas & New Years should be good.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
true true. its always good to stay with something for a little bit if you can afford to never know what will happen.

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
absolute - dude...friggin sick shots. I like your automotive pics a lot.

Any one else have holiday stress.....

Here's how I take care of mine
Thanks man, I appreciate your comment.

PS: What did that piece of wood ever do to you? :P One of my favorite smells is a wood fire, reminds me of my old town and camping on the lake.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was referring to response to tomtomtuning haha. he uses canon. using a different brand is a very weird experience. i went and tried out the d300 and d700 today. im hooked but really had no clue on how to use the dials efficiently. the only thing that is holding me back right now is nikons lack of lens selection and how much more expensive the lens i want is from the canon version. 24-70 2.8. nikon=$1600 give or take canon=$1100 give or take. the nikon 70-200 2.8 is $50 cheaper woot lol.
Say what?

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Say what?
what i mean is they are missing the a good part of the F/4 selection. 70-200f4 or the version with IS/VR. im not saying its bad and would suit my needs for now. I am thinking 70-200 2.8VR and 24-70 2.8 would be a great on either the d300 or 700 just be very expensive. I would get the 24-70 2.8 for sure but would love to get 70-200 F/4VR but its not offered from nikon. i havent really looked into nikon's macro stuff yet which i eventually want to get into.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man, I appreciate your comment.

PS: What did that piece of wood ever do to you? :P One of my favorite smells is a wood fire, reminds me of my old town and camping on the lake.
That piece of wood gave me a friggin splinter when setting it up...not to mention, I also burned three of my fingers on my left hand because I was trying to maneuver around the hot wood stove. I lost my balance and used the wood stove to catch me....NEVER moved my hand so quick after i realized what happened. :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I gotta take some shots of this year's Christmas Tree...

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked how these two came out:

Status
Not open for further replies.