Freak's photoshoot...

CivicFreak03

5+ Year Member
Its been along time since I have posted here so I thought I would share with some recent pics!

Since last summer I have installed a carbon fiber hood, new wheels and tires, did a gauge cluster swap and a big brake kit. Finally after the random person parked in my driveway moved their car I was able to wash it and clay bar it! I decided to do a little photoshoot. Also some pics from the brake install...

Enjoy :D

Before:

After:

Brake install:

And now the photoshoot:

Comments welcome...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice gauges!
You should upgrade the rear to discs too.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna see coilovers on this thing. nice work so far

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the paint actually looks good, but the rims are killing it...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
For real. Drilled and slotted front rotors with upgraded calipers + rear drums = FAIL.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What lugs are those? Dump that thing.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great, just lower it a bit and change the rims, same size just dif color.

EKEX

5+ Year Member
i liked the other cluster better..

like the car tho maybe different rim choice idk?

and yea rear disk swap ftw!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Okay a continuation from my post. The whole car in and of itself looks good. Just seriously make that rear disc conversion your next priority.

CivicFreak03

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments.

I will be doing a rear disk swap soon, hopefully by the end of summer. Other than to complete the look its not my top priority since 80% of my braking comes from the front brakes. The rears will get swapped. I will be going with a new suspension setup (still in the making) and all new bolt ons. The lug nuts are neo chrome color. Something different. As for the rims I just got those lol. I wanted a 5 spoke to expose the front brakes. I may later on paint them a different color but they are most likely my last set of wheels before I sell the car. I am actually looking into a project car for the time being and pay off my debts (house). So this car is slowly moving down on the priority list. Am I done modding it? Hell no but just won't be dumping as much money in it as I have been.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
brake kit looks really sweet, :thumbs up on the car man

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea the front brakes look bangin, but the combination of modded front brakes with rear drums just is hell. The rims were a good choice to expose your front brakes, but it also exposed your backs :lol:

CivicFreak03

5+ Year Member
Yea the front brakes look bangin, but the combination of modded front brakes with rear drums just is hell. The rims were a good choice to expose your front brakes, but it also exposed your backs :lol:
Its one of the things you don't think about till they are on. I was pumped to get the brakes on and once the were on I thought oh snap I need to do the rears now lol Until then the thought never crossed my mind but now its a must...