Rebound

5+ Year Member
anyone has a new info on these gauges?

They are very nice to put on ;) Dont mind on the count miles... :P

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've not heard anythin more about them, and i still can't find anywhere that sells them!

Rebound

5+ Year Member
Do you think they were prohibit because of the possible change on the miles the user can do?

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i highly doubt it, you can buy brand new clusters with 0 miles on them from your dealer, i had to buy one for my last car. if you don't get the miles changed its your own risk if you get caught - like driving without insurance

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i highly doubt it, you can buy brand new clusters with 0 miles on them from your dealer, i had to buy one for my last car. if you don't get the miles changed its your own risk if you get caught - like driving without insurance
except odometer fraud is a federal offense :shock: :scurred:

...at least in the states it is

Rebound

5+ Year Member
So many people searching for these.....

I dont understand... No one knows where to found them?

Rebound

5+ Year Member
Why was my thread deleted?

I have evil autostyle gauges and they are not working.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I believe that's thread hijacking, good sir.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Uhh... Rolling miles on an odometer is NOT illegal as long as you match the miles on your original cluster. It becomes a federal offense when you make the new cluster read lower than the original.

NOFX posted a link a while ago about it:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1882730

Rebound

5+ Year Member
Its not reading from the ECU :shock:

I dont wanna do any federal ofense so im trying to solve that. Thats why

TiaanSmith

5+ Year Member
It's really easy to install these gauges, but let me warn you, they are not that accurate as you'd think.

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's really easy to install these gauges, but let me warn you, they are not that accurate as you'd think.

:word:

Plus dont be surpised if after awhile the liquid crystal starts to disappear in the digital display and you cant read s**t. I bought a set off of ebay and maybe had em in my car for about 6 months before i said f this and turned back around and sold em back to someone on ebay.

The mph is almost off by 10 so you cant get good readings on either your 1/4 or 0-60 time. The tach isnt very accurate the more you accelerate. Plus the gas and temp gauge over time start to fail also. Dont get me wrong these things were cool as s**t and i woulda still had them but its just the damn things started falling apart and werent very accurate so now im just rocking a crv cluster and just fine with it, lol

Oh yeah, plus evil went out of business so dont plan on getting any company help from them cause they no longer have a website or a working phone number

Ah52725

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the reply. Do you know anything about buddy club gauges? Did these ever come out?I would imagine these would be worth the time. regardless of price BC makes some Top of the line products.