Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looking good man
Thanks man!

OMG GORGEOUS imma follow this one :D

Great build
Thanks, more to come.. check back soon!

UPDATE: Still waiting on my gaskets to put the engine back together. Hopefully the clear gets sprayed within the next 2 weeks so I can reassemble the car along with the engine and get this thing on its way to completion. More pics coming soon!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Diggin the direction so far, keep us updated¡

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Update time!
Got the block on the engine stand and have begun assembling everything. Hopefully putting the head on sometime soon along with the rest of the new gaskets.

Old (left) vs New (right) lost motion assembly. Mine was shot so I decided to upgrade to GSR LMA.

More new Parts include gaskets+misc exterior trim pieces from honda, OEM splash guards front+rear and SIR/EX front lip.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Received my Endyn oil breather kit/catch can for my set up.

Ordered a new clutch also.
ARP studs are in the block and the head is ready to go on for good, along with the skunk2 camshafts. Pics soon hopefully I'll keep you all updated!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Decided I should order a new clutch.. Competition Clutch Stage 4.

The engine build is coming along pretty good.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
More updates!!

My valve cover was peeling so I figured I'd strip it an repaint it.. got it stripped and ready for the paint today:

Tial 44mm wastegate test fit, also put the engine on a lower stand to attach tranny and make it easier to slide under the car when it's time.

Installed throttle body, intake manifold, injectors, fuel rail, etc etc on the back of the engine:

Clutch&pressure plate installed:

Painted my harmonic balancer:

(I can't afford an aftermarket one at this point in time)

To do list:
-paint valve cover
-attach tranny
-fab coolant lines for the turbo
-get the paint done+assemble car
-fab downpipe+dump tube

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's been awhile.. I've been busy with the 4th of july and working all the time.

Update:
Finished respraying the valve cover.. it turned out amazing, also got a Vibrant spark plug wire cover.

Got a new distributor+cap along with NGK blue wires; the engine is built.. just waiting on the car to be sprayed:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Something tells me that the motor wont fit in the engine bay with the wastegate there haha