Resurrecting the Dream/civhatch92 [REbuild]

92eghatchback

5+ Year Member
yeah a little bit, ive got a wooden boxjump in my yard, 8foot wide, 4 foot heigh, 8 foot long middle.
nice to see someone else into it. i was pretty heavy into street bmx for the last 2 years but sold my bike to help pay for my hatch

TheExtra

5+ Year Member
nice nice keep them pics coming.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Flare out those fenders while you can get to em easily then drop it on some dope wheels.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Flare out those fenders while you can get to em easily then drop it on some dope wheels.
I'd love to slam it but that won't be happening anytime soon, My father is against slammed cars, and being he's my mechanic, whatever he says goes.

Besides... I'm tired of scraping my downpipe off every little bump.. and by the time I'm done with this build I won't have money for another!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Finals this week at school, figure I'd catch everyone up on my build with the rest of the pics I've got.
Here goes:

Some of the parts ;)

More updates to come as I come home for the summer from college.
I need to take more pics ASAP!
note: paint is not finished yet, as winter arrived before all the clear could be sprayed.. hopefully finishing it soon!

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DAMN! looks like its coming alot really good. Thumbs up!

Lots of sweet updates today.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well that was fast
The pictures have been over the last several months (from june till now) I just never got a chance to upload them all.. been busy with classes and such. But that's all caught up for the most part.
I'll post the most recent updates shortly.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The pictures have been over the last several months (from june till now) I just never got a chance to upload them all.. been busy with classes and such. But that's all caught up for the most part.
I'll post the most recent updates shortly.
Oooooh! Good. I was going to say that there's no way you could have done decent body work in a day welding in new quarters and all.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Home from college... more updates!!!

Painted the FMIC for sleeper status:

Freshly painted suspension w/ Energy polyurethane bushings:

COMPLETE rear disc swap just about ready for installation:

Front calipers ready to put on:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang..
you're gonna wish u did a bit of cleaning up under the hood after you do that wire tuck...

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Any updates on the turbo itself? What are you planning to use?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Same turbo off my old set up. Turbonetics T3/T4

Update:
Ordered a bunch of parts from Honda.. all new gaskets to put the engine back together along with new clips/moldings for the windows, along with side door upper moldings.