93 eg what you think

k5extreme

5+ Year Member
Hey guys let me know what you think........Thanks to all fellow honda drivers.......

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you like it I like it

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fender Trim Is Not On There Now>>>just Thought I'd Let You Know
Doesn't really make a difference if it was on there. I was blinded by the mantel you have hanging off your hatch.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would've looked better with just fog lights, a lip, JDM side markers, and 15 inch rotas... But if you like the way it looks then thats all that counts...=)

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Would've looked better with just fog lights, a lip, JDM side markers, and 15 inch rotas... But if you like the way it looks then thats all that counts...=)
finally some sense in one of these threads :word:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What motor does it have???... B or D series...

k5extreme

5+ Year Member
Dang I didn't know I was gonna get flamed so bad...........You know all you guys are prob. thinking ricer when you look at my car, because of the body kit.....but even if you put a replica mugen lip or any replica lip on your car aren't you doing the same thing I did? so there for you would be a ricer also......not a true tuner...a true tuner uses true jdm spec parts that are very hard to come by in the states as you already know...sorry if I upset anyone...........I ALWAYS THOUGHT HONDA's MEANT BROTHERHOOD IN A WAY>>>>BUT I GUESS NOT

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cmon man no ones giving u a hard time with nothing. just saying its your car and u shouldnt care what other ppl think. :roll:

projektej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dang I didn't know I was gonna get flamed so bad...........You know all you guys are prob. thinking ricer when you look at my car, because of the body kit.....but even if you put a replica mugen lip or any replica lip on your car aren't you doing the same thing I did? so there for you would be a ricer also......not a true tuner...a true tuner uses true jdm spec parts that are very hard to come by in the states as you already know...sorry if I upset anyone...........I ALWAYS THOUGHT HONDA's MEANT BROTHERHOOD IN A WAY>>>>BUT I GUESS NOT
bro nobody flamed your car other than 4bangin but we dont like him anyway ;)

all we said is that its not our taste, but if you like it then its really all that matters.....no mention of rice

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And how would putting a replica mugen lip make you a ricer... It looks the same way anyways... The only difference is the price... You shouldn't care what other people think about your car... Its YOUR CAR, YOUR MONEY, AND YOUR TIME... Its just people have different tastes you know...

im not a big fan of that hatch wing thing or the side skirts but other than that its a sick whip man but would be sicker if it was lower