My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that and he nigga rigged the power steering to eliminate it, so that'll be fun to redo, plus he took the cruise out..

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
traded the 17's for a set of 5 spoke chrome 16's. not really my style but will do until i get either my oem si wheels or red gt3's.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hello mr. jdm b18c.

7inch touchscreen dvd/mp3/sdcard player

Si Tails

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
cmon man get some better pics I wanna see more of this thing

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that and he nigga rigged the power steering to eliminate it, so that'll be fun to redo, plus he took the cruise out..
oo, sounds alot like what i did but i dont plan to ever sell my hatch, but goodluck with the build.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maine f**kin blows dude. Everyone up here has rusted out EG's with fart cans clamped onto the exhaust of their d15's.. I am the only swapped civic in central/northern maine. No one even has a 99-00 Si around here, and if they did they would be driving thru. Scene sucks and homos that drive around shitboxes like that make me look bad, This homo that I got the car from was in southern maine, almost at the NH Border, and he was a f**kin moron
lol, not true. I've sold things to guys from Maine before and they never drove shitboxes. One had a blue EG with a GSR swap, the other a turbocharged DC2... You aren't carrying the weight of Maine on your shoulders, at all.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, not true. I've sold things to guys from Maine before and they never drove shitboxes. One had a blue EG with a GSR swap, the other a turbocharged DC2... You aren't carrying the weight of Maine on your shoulders, at all.
You'd be surprised. There were 2 kids up here, one with a JDM DC2 and the other with a USDM DC2 who was from mass, going to college at Colby. Kid with the JDM DC2 told me that he didn't know that the JDM/USDM's had different front ends, and paid to have his exhaust put on. He knows nothing about the car and runs 12-13 seconds in the 8th mile and blames it on not having drag tires... Kid with the USDM DC2, saw him at a gas station said that he knew nothing about the car, was just driving it because his dad gave him it for school. Said he didn't even like it and he cant appreciate what kind of car it was cus he had no idea... Mass isn't Maine, remember that.

JDMJNKY

Banned
Sweet deal! EM1's, legit one's are like ITR's restore that bad boy to an OEM Condition w/ updates from today's progress in technology.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I want to roll red rota gt3's for the summer, but for the winter I'm trying to find a set of OEM Si wheels. Someone up here has a set and wants a good price for them.. I'll keep you posted on what else I do!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
picked up some 6000K Bi-xenon HID's and some brembo drilled/slotted rotors front and back..

Still in the process of building my garage, got the platform finished today, and leveled it off with the excavator. Hopefully the rafters, siding, skylight and windows will be in by next week. Running out of space in my current garage, got 3 motors, and a s**t load of parts, plus I Need to get the red civic out of the elements.

Bro'sslowdx

It's mine now...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My car never came with P/s, A/c, or cruise control. Ive wanted them all besides p/s (since its a go-kart..). Great find. I want MOAR!!!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn8xnYZbyQU

Had a state trooper stop by right after the video stopped rolling. It was the one my buddy was talking about in the beginning. It was really kinda funny because he accused me of doing the burnout - In my Driveway, on My property - with my truck (lifted black 98 dodge ram sport on 35's with stacks) when I had the car jacked up to take the burn tires off and put the the gram lights back on..

deevibez17

1999 Civic Hx
5+ Year Member
Nice buy man...wish i was in dat kinda environment wit honda pplz like u..
instead im kickin it wit the high rider red necks...sigh*

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good so far man. I think the next thing I need is rotors, the si has been sitting outside for 9 months, all the rotors are rusted to s**t..haha. I'll be keepin an eye on this thread cause it's a fellow EBP owner ;)

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha thanks man!

Although I loooove this car I'm only doing small visual mods becuase its my daily grind. I only plan on different wheels, different springs, and the factory Si front lip. Seeing your car makes me want my windows tinted sooo bad now. My red Si I have legal tint (35%) all around and It seems like the spot light is on me now that this one doesnt have any. I'll keep you updated with what I do next!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cleaned her up today and decided to take some pictures!
enjoy.