My New Civic...=)

94GSRcivic

5+ Year Member
Yeah, except im not going to fix it the same way like with the bodykit and neon lights... Right now I was only thinking of putting a lip and fog lights...
worry about the engine make it beast!!

and i think you will like the eg better then the ek i love my eg :D

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worry about the engine make it beast!!

and i think you will like the eg better then the ek i love my eg :D
I was thinking of making the D16 fast for now because not many people use them... Right away when they get there civics they throw in a swap... Any ideas on what i can get for the D16???... Yeah im starting to like it way more than my ek...

94GSRcivic

5+ Year Member
um start out little air intake exhaust little stuff like that then i'd look into new pistons and cams and all that depending on how much you can spend at a time

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um start out little air intake exhaust little stuff like that then i'd look into new pistons and cams and all that depending on how much you can spend at a time
Sounds good to me... Thanks for the tip... I'll post pictures when its washed...:mrgreen:

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if it were up to me i wouldnt get either one i like the coupe w/o the spoiler, but if you really like one grab the OEM

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i think im just going to leave it like how it is, without a spoiler...=)

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
neither wing.... new wheels, drop, rear disc, and swap it... that would be my plan anyway

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neither wing.... new wheels, drop, rear disc, and swap it... that would be my plan anyway
Right now there's no money for a swap, maybe in the future... I would love to drop it but i live in Mexico and over here every speed bump is really big... My cousins civic is low and it hits everywhere...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12/18/09

UPS guy paid me a visit and delivered side markers, fog lights, corners, and headlights...