My New Civic...=)

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Beautiful car. I got the same thing expect mine has a red hood ;) looks good but I'll paint it black when the funds come. You should look into tinting your old corners an sidemarkers and see which you like better or you could sell them to me for a fair price!

Good luck with your ride. Looks great!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5/7/10

good work man
Thanks bro...

sick house !
Thanks man, wish it was mine...=)

Beautiful car. I got the same thing expect mine has a red hood ;) looks good but I'll paint it black when the funds come. You should look into tinting your old corners an sidemarkers and see which you like better or you could sell them to me for a fair price!

Good luck with your ride. Looks great!
Thanks man i appreciate that, yeah for sure i'll let you know, you should post pics of your ride... Thanks bro...

done yet?! man im so anxious to see pics!
Here you go man...

Finally installed corners and foglights... All i need for the front end to be ready is a west wing lip, but i dont think im gonna be getting it anytime soon because over here it wouldn't last a week since theres a lot of speed bumps...

2 days later i bought 6000k hids from my cousin...

And just a pic of the back, with an elmo hanging...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice man! reminds me of my car :thumbs up now all you need is a lip
Thanks bro, yeah there pretty much the same lol, there is a 95 civic like 2 blocks away from where i live, the car has an OEM lip, im gonna go and see if he'll sell it, it looks like he never uses the car anyways...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5/13/10

Took a pic the other day, the speed bump might not seem as big but in person its huge...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
god..only thing that kills your car is that damn wiper blade..why dont you just loosen the bolt and take the dang thing off? you only need one anyways..take that off.its simple and would be way happier bro..other wise clean and keep it up!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up pretty clean buddy
Thanks bro...

god..only thing that kills your car is that damn wiper blade..why dont you just loosen the bolt and take the dang thing off? you only need one anyways..take that off.its simple and would be way happier bro..other wise clean and keep it up!
Yeah man i know, i already have the other mechanism so i can put both wipers on, just havent had the time to put it on... Thanks man...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5/23/10

Today we were at my uncle's shop, my cousin was changing the clutch on a car and me and my other cousin changed the mechanism on my civic...

My civic and a friend's 97 ej...

My car after, i think it looks way better with the wiper arm where it is now...

My cousin's 92 hatch, wiretuck in progress...

And an Audi A3 1.8 Turbo, belongs to the owner of Jdmmexico.com, he had a 99 civic but totaled it...

AMF

8/15/09

Hi guys, i had a 97 civic ek before i had to move out of state because im starting college... Everything on the ek was pretty much stock, didnt have power windows or sunroof... But now i got a 95 civic coupe stock with power windows and sunroof... Let me know what you guys think...:mrgreen:

That was then:

This is now:

And remember, Once you go black you never go back...:mrgreen:
dude ! can you pls tell me how to post my pics on the thread ? lol.... my bad homie , im old school ! lol....

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude ! can you pls tell me how to post my pics on the thread ? lol.... my bad homie , im old school ! lol....
Just use photobucket man, thats what i use...