Football Season is here!!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, Vikings fans will always come up with excuses...... Sorry AC, I have 3 names for you that f**ked you guys up, AP, BF, and Chilly.....................

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jet's and viking's disappointed me =[ smh i would of been happy with at least Sanchez or Farve goin but smh both?! wtff.

Now it could be either team, Colt's or Saints, i go colt's f**k it give it to Manning.

R.bush impressed me with his runnin game last week tho, hmm touch call

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i glad ur happy for a team that is full of cheaters and players that cant even advanced the ball... but u prolly paid off the officals,

good game.... hardly

enjoy losing the super bowl
Maybe if the almightly AP could hold onto the ball, it'd be a different story..... A fixed game my ass. :roll:

If Bret Farve didnt throw that last interception, the Vikings would of won the game with a last minute field goal.....

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe if the almightly AP could hold onto the ball, it'd be a different story..... A fixed game my ass. :roll:

If Bret Farve didnt throw that last interception, the Vikings would of won the game with a last minute field goal.....

i knowww the bastard blew it -___- that's football for ya.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good games this past weekend,

and I guess we will see the superbowl everybody wanted to see

Saints vs Colts

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol, Vikings fans will always come up with excuses...... Sorry AC, I have 3 names for you that f**ked you guys up, AP, BF, and Chilly.....................
You cant say that the two huge calls made by the refs in overtime weren't ridiculously wrong...

No possible way that was a catch, he had ZERO control of the catch.
The defender did not interfere with the receiver on that completely uncatchable pass that won the game for the saints.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok,

Lol, I just came to find out that the pro bowl will be 1 week before the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Sunday coming up...............

Who the f**k decided this?

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok,

Lol, I just came to find out that the pro bowl will be 1 week before the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Sunday coming up...............

Who the f**k decided this?
Stupid ass nfl reps. I am upset because now the best quarterbacks in both conferences cant play in the game.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sooo, the NFL said recently that most of the calls in the vikings saints game were either not callled or didnt go in favor of the real winning team... the vikings

even the NFL know it f**ked up.... next year brett farve super bowl champ

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i doubt they said anything about the REAL winning team. I'm sure they said penalties didn't get called or some were called the wrong way. But that goes both ways. When you consider the saints had 88 yards of penalties you can't help but imagine that those are some of the calls that were wrong or that the vikings only had 5 penalties for 32 yards that they felt some calls should have been made towards them.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sooo, the NFL said recently that most of the calls in the vikings saints game were either not callled or didnt go in favor of the real winning team... the vikings

even the NFL know it f**ked up.... next year brett farve super bowl champ
let it go man lol. bottom line is if your team could of held on to the ball and not fumbled/thrown pics the game would have went to the vikings. simple as that.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
viking still are the best team in the NFL, no boom needed, hecz what's wrong with ur sig?

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
which one, been there before, its not all its cracked up to be

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If they were the best team in the NFL, they would of made the SuperBowl. Every year....

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If they were the best team in the NFL, they would of made the SuperBowl. Every year....
:word: best team in the nfl this year by far was the colts. they could have had a perfect season had they not played 2nd and third string players after they had it locked up