My 98 Civic EX coupe

josh4892

Im new to the club =)

yes, i am very aware that it is a "ricer", but that is only for now, for i am 17 (almost 18) and have two cars that i dont have that much money to fix up either, for now (my other is a 70 Ford Bronco)

here is when i bought it, sadly had to get rid of the hood for an even gayer one, bc this one was from a 99-00, and i hated it not being flush.

AND HERES THE SEXY BRONCO!!! my main project...

PLANS FOR IT
OEM hood, ASAP
body work *soon
paint white (or a nice blue)
square yellow fog lights
4-2-1 dc sports header, to skunk2 megapower exhaust
i would eventually love a swap, but thats ATLEAST a year or 2 down the road, sadly

just the basics for now, since sadly my bronco is my priority...

but here it is, KEEP IN MIND!!!! IFF i had the money, it would NOT BE RICER ANYMORE!! thanks =)

heres all my pictures =)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46774734@N06/

a little photoshop =)

Last edited:

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol your real set on not being "rice" car doesn't look that bad actually maybe some smller rims and a wheel tuck and your not in bad shape. Also welcome. Just a hint this should of been posted in members ride. But your a noob no harm done.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Needs an OEM hood and smaller wheels and it wont be that bad.

josh4892

Yea, I just noticed where this is meant to be posted, how do I move it? It was late at night lol

and yeah, the gets allot of laughs at school, but screw em right? Haha

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What diameter are those rims? I like the style, but as others have said they look kind of large.

But yeah, don't worry about how "rice" your ride is. That's just a term people have made up for when they don't like your style.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But yeah, don't worry about how "rice" your ride is. That's just a term people have made up for when they don't like your style.
Or your car has been in a time capsule dated back to the furious and fast movie.

Car looks clean.. OE Hood and new wheels should get you cleaner results. The wheels can go on some mazda protege or something.. maybe someone will buy your hood too..

josh4892

What diameter are those rims? I like the style, but as others have said they look kind of large.
i have no clue what diameter they are lol, i have no form of measurement anywhere around me, i believe they are either 17's or 18's, yeah, theyre a little big, i may go for 15's or 16's.

and yeah, i love Enkai =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i personally don't think it looks that bad. i sort of like the rims..they look like an 18 though, i have 17s.

i myself like Enkei. i've got my eyes on a set of bronze ev5's..

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea man you'll be fine, get that car cleaned, and get yoursef a girl like lownslow97, and you'll be fine, by the way lownslow is that your girl?!!!! Amen bro.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea man you'll be fine, get that car cleaned, and get yoursef a girl like lownslow97, and you'll be fine, by the way lownslow is that your girl?!!!! Amen bro.
lmao
preferably, single. :cool:

josh4892

is that a dash trim kit you got in your car???
you mean all the silver/grey parts? like heater/air conditioner thing? lol
im pretty sure everything was just painted by the guy that had it before me, its stripping a little bit, so i need to clean it up.

ha, just pimping yourself out now? jk lol ;)

4ce_fed

SWAPPED
5+ Year Member
car isnt too bad paint looks good what needs to be done is a pretty simple fix....welcome to cc

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks fine. id say it looks better with oem hood