My 98 Civic EX coupe

josh4892

car isnt too bad paint looks good what needs to be done is a pretty simple fix....welcome to cc
yeah, what cant be noticed too well in my pictures is there is a bit of body work needed to be done, both rear fenders are kind of dented in, but other than that its pretty clean.

and thanks :cool:

car looks fine. id say it looks better with oem hood
yeah, as soon as i graduate high school, ill be working 3 jobs, and trying to save money for it =) such as an oem hood

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, as soon as i graduate high school, ill be working 3 jobs, and trying to save money for it =) such as an oem hood
Three jobs? What kind of hours are you going to be putting in?

Are you going to be continuing your education?

josh4892

Three jobs? What kind of hours are you going to be putting in?
i will be putting in ALLOT of hours. my full time job is at a private resorts marina, renting out boats/jet skis/selling at a ski shop (did it las summer) and ill get like 40 hours per week

second job is ill be doing some side painting on houses, since my dads a paint contractor

and third im a volunteer firefighter, so i make like $12 for every call i respond to.

and ill be living with my dad free of rent =) and we live on a lake, right across from the marina i work at, so i ride a my jet ski to work.
(wow, i sound like a rich ass, but mainly my dads a southern hard worker, and wants me to be the same)

Are you going to be continuing your education?
and yeah, i plan on continuing my education, after summer im going to school to be either a firefighter, or get my business degree for photography, or both. (heres a site with just SOME of my pictures, a little outdated though =)) http://www.jpgmag.com/people/Josh4892

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
orting :thumbup: i went to bethel high school and live in tacoma. hit me up sometime and come check out the shop

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds like you'll be busy. And have a decent amount of cash for your car!

and yeah, i plan on continuing my education, after summer im going to school to be either a firefighter, or get my business degree for photography, or both. (heres a site with just SOME of my pictures, a little outdated though =)) http://www.jpgmag.com/people/Josh4892
That's cool. I was just making sure you weren't going to be working three jobs and not getting an education.

Those photos look good. :thumbs up

josh4892

orting :thumbup: i went to bethel high school and live in tacoma. hit me up sometime and come check out the shop
sweet, i go to white river, and im suprised, hondas are almost taking over all the redkneck trucks here ;)
is the link in your signiture your shop? if not id love to get the name of it.

Sounds like you'll be busy. And have a decent amount of cash for your car!
yeah, i hope so, i owe my dad currently about $4000 for this truck he baught me, but he says theres no hurry to pay him off, weve been waiting since i was born to fix it up together, so it will probably be our priority, but it will be a beast.

http://broncozone.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=3536

http://broncozone.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=3543

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, i go to white river, and im suprised, hondas are almost taking over all the redkneck trucks here ;)
is the link in your signiture your shop? if not id love to get the name of it.
not my shop, THE shop :thumbup: its almost across the street from TCC (Tacoma community college)

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: Your ride doesn't look to bad. Since your kinda low on cash for the civic, trade the rims with someone who wants bigger, maybe they might throw cash on top as well. Same goes for the hood. All in all, it looks like a clean platform to start from.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i personally like hood. i'd ruin it and paint it silver.(i think it's cf? my vision isn't the greatest)

210$ketch

210$ketCh
5+ Year Member
my opinion is almost like everyone else's....oem hood, trade/sale rims for about $300 real quic. roll on steelies till you find decent rims (smaller) =) can drop alittle bit. thats kinda it.

stp763

In general. i dont care how riced out your car is... if your motors pushin massive power. your always IN in my book.

JDM_BTCH

.Eat.Sleep.JDM.
Josh - I had the same problem with my civic when I bought it. They guy who owned it before painted all the small peices inside red...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You wanna talk about rice, I haven't seen one more rice then the way mine looked when I bought it. BTW, where I'm from rice basically means you're trying to make your car LOOK fast but you haven't done squat to it where it counts. Anyway, I agree with a lot of the other posters, main thing to do is to get rd of the hood and go stalk. I like the sleeepers (they look stock from the outside but are far from it). I'd say just clean her up but worry more about getting the engine mods done then the outside. No matter what anyone says about the exterior, if you do the work where it counts they can pick their jaws up from the floor once they see what she can do.

josh4892

Eh hemmmm excuse my spelling in the previous post.
haha, no problem, and when i actually get to be able to do either a swap or turbo, i would like to throw my lgay hood back on sometime, then everyone would think "look at this ricer fag with a hood scoop, i bet hes got nothing under the hood", and then BAM! lol :cool: