f**k Anderson Silva.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think he was being an a*****e, if he wanted to get some action going on, he should've just started fighting.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i havnt liked andserson silva's attitute and showboating in the last 3 or 4 fights hes had. I think that lastnight was the last straw, and daina white is going to start to crack down on this s**t.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have NEVER liked Anderson Silva. Dont really know why, just didnt. Attempting to watch the video now.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i really dont see how you guys think he is so wrong for what he did i mean maia was the challenger so he should have made moves. I myself didnt like when he kicked his hand but other then that it was just a fight between a much much much better opponent

nice rice

5+ Year Member
What a piece of s**t. f**king hate that guy and I can not wait till his show boating gets his ass knocked-the-f**k-out.
AHAHAH go tell him that. he'll knock you the f**k out
fool dont hate when he's the best, straight pound for pound best, he can do whatever the hell he pleases.
why? cuz no one can step up and stop him ahhah..maybe vitor but we'll have to wait for him to heal up

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:blahblah:

He was being an arrogant son-of-a-b***h and trying to show off. Doesn't matter who was the challenger.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
uhm....ya i dont think you should be voicing your opinions since you obviously missed the fight and dont know what is being talked about
um yeah, I think you should shut your mouth. I watched some of the fight from the link a page back, so you can shut the hell up.

Get off Andersons nuts.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol wow at all the hate in this thread

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude came out of no where with his bullshit.

nice rice

5+ Year Member
um yeah, I think you should shut your mouth. I watched some of the fight from the link a page back, so you can shut the hell up.

Get off Andersons nuts.
lets not get angry now.
key word is you watched "some" of this fight
if you were really any kind of fan you woulda known that the fight was going on, and if you watched ALL of it then you would be able to comment on the fight.
everyone is straight trippin.. it was just funny nothin to get mad over

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh believe me, I'm not angry.
Some of this fight, which was enough for me to come to the conclusion that Anderson was being a d**k, showboating and just plain out being disrespectful.
I'm not a fan of UFC. Nor a fan of any fighters. Therefore, I have an unbiased opinion.
You're the only one "straight trippin" with this post:
fool dont hate when he's the best, straight pound for pound best, he can do whatever the hell he pleases.
why? cuz no one can step up and stop him ahhah..maybe vitor but we'll have to wait for him to heal up

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i really dont see how you guys think he is so wrong for what he did i mean maia was the challenger so he should have made moves. I myself didnt like when he kicked his hand but other then that it was just a fight between a much much much better opponent
So, what you're saying is, since Maia was challenging Silva... Maia has to push the pace and attack? That's the dumbest thing ever. Simple fact is, they both are getting paid to fight NOT to stand there stare or dance infront of each other. That is not what people are paying to see.
I can't even consider him as the best pound-for-pound fighter no more. I can't even look at him as a fighter. We've all said it, when he fights how he should, he is the best, no denying that. He does have amazing talent, but his attitude in the Octagon lately has reflected otherwise. To say he can do whatever he wants is just stupid. Dana can and will terminate his contract if he has too. Silva isn't a consistent money maker as say.. GSP.

nice rice

5+ Year Member
Oh believe me, I'm not angry.
Some of this fight, which was enough for me to come to the conclusion that Anderson was being a d**k, showboating and just plain out being disrespectful.
I'm not a fan of UFC. Nor a fan of any fighters. Therefore, I have an unbiased opinion.
You're the only one "straight trippin" with this post:
not at all my opinion is that people shouldnt talk s**t on people they cant step up to

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I could step up to him. I also have the right to talk s**t on anyone I want to.

nice rice

5+ Year Member
id agree that GSP makes money
but any time people hear silvas name they'll come watch to see either his talent or a funny show

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I was to ever watch a UFC fight, and Silvas name was on it, I wouldn't buy the ticket or the PPV. I'm not going to waste my money to watch some arrogant a*****e prance around and act like he's mister s**t.