my whip...what do you think?

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree.....not bad, but nothing outta the ordinary....a lot like 95% of the other civics on here...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your cars name is Jack? hahaha! my cars name is Tania!
Yeah buddy!! Naming cars FTW!! I even have a Jack Skelington sticker in my windshield(:
I love your rim choice too, I was talking to my friend about getting bronze rims for my Civic, and they said it wouldn't look good, but on yours it looks nice.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
well for all the haters out there...ill just go put a body kit on and a scoop on my hood so ill stick out cause we all know body kits arent outta style or swap my Bar'd JDM GsR for a turbo single cam, SIKE!!!..."SiClone...year 2000 called and they want their avenger body kit back!" i guess you could say your car is unique now sense nobody puts a body kit on their car anymore. and the dude with the boosted sohc...thats pretty lame! do a motor swap or something. who doesnt turbo a sohc now a days? i eat weanies like you in the canyons for breakfast. how could you say my cars not ordinary? i have a "Bar'd JDM GsR! you know how hard that is to do in california? well now its impossible but when i got it it was pretty much impossible, my car was the last JDM motor Bar'd in california...i think thats pretty damn unique!

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jeez aren't we a bit touchy?? wasn't trashin on it, and i can't say too much right now since my motor is tore apart, but someone with a slow car, i.e you, shouldn't be runnin that pie hole. My car isn't for everyone, nor is yours. Im ricey and I know it. Don't ask for opinions if you can't handle honesty. I learned it the hard way, but I understand that I didn't build my car for you or anyone else.

ps, your car IS like 95% of what's out there...and I still have my $ on that turbo sohc over your weakness..

graffbc

5+ Year Member
thanks crash...its nice to hear that someone appreciates what i do to my car. yeah do to your car what makes you happy or works for you. bronze and white are a good combo...in a few weeks im getting gunmetal slipstream that are 15" x 8"s. what rims do you have?

graffbc

5+ Year Member
yeah right....turbo sohc in a canyon run? if he doesnt have traction in a straight line how will he do on the curve...HE WONT DO ANYTHING...its physics! trust me i have taken many fools in the canyons. and i never said my car was fast...just that it looked better then yours and that i run weakie "boosted SOHC's" in the canyons...not built for speed, built for handling.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
and yes many peoples cars may "look" like mine but thats it they just "look" like mine but they have eBay or knock off stuff...i have $800 CTR headlamps! tell me...who has those? not you! i have the rayburg glass fog lights with OEM covers...not eBay knock offs. siebon hood...not some cheap JDMcarboy fake hood. my car is genuine and OEM. no fake s**t here. all the other fonies out there rock eBay or garbage...im OEM or quality.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man, keep up the good work!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks crash...its nice to hear that someone appreciates what i do to my car. yeah do to your car what makes you happy or works for you. bronze and white are a good combo...in a few weeks im getting gunmetal slipstream that are 15" x 8"s. what rims do you have?
Those EXACT Rotas are on my list of what I want(:
Right now I have 17 inch Enkei Rs6s.... Too big in my opinion. They came with the car when I bought them and I'm looking to sell them and buy something different.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
Those EXACT Rotas are on my list of what I want(:
Right now I have 17 inch Enkei Rs6s.... Too big in my opinion. They came with the car when I bought them and I'm looking to sell them and buy something different.
yeah the 15" x 8" will need some rolling and stretching of the fenders if your lowered...if not then your ako! your car looks clean...you should put up some pics.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it looked more aggressive w/ the black hood. but its just as sexy paint matched. nice car