my whip...what do you think?

graffbc

5+ Year Member
No fake ass s**t? really? You said you have rotas c8 and want different rotas now? Last time I check rotas are fake rims.
can you really tell me whats the difference between a volk and rota? other then price? i really didnt feel like spending half as much money i spent on my car for some rims and tires...balling on a budget. you got give somewhere...!

graffbc

5+ Year Member
No fake ass s**t? really? You said you have rotas c8 and want different rotas now? Last time I check rotas are fake rims.
someone told me that rota rims are fake cause they are casted not forged,,,but if thats the cast buddy club rims are fake also...well atleast some because they cast some and forge some...like i said earlier whats the difference? price?

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The part that I find comical is that he asked for people's opinion. Traction and I just said we didn't see anything special about it. Somehow, that crammed sand into his vagina and he had a lil hissy fit. And I still have my $ on the SOHC Turbo. It's all about driving ability. Once you get to the apex of the turn and accelerate he's gonna go right by. And I agree, your car is built for handling...Slow cars are a lot easier to keep control of!

graffbc

5+ Year Member
The part that I find comical is that he asked for people's opinion. Traction and I just said we didn't see anything special about it. Somehow, that crammed sand into his vagina and he had a lil hissy fit. And I still have my $ on the SOHC Turbo. It's all about driving ability. Once you get to the apex of the turn and accelerate he's gonna go right by. And I agree, your car is built for handling...Slow cars are a lot easier to keep control of!
when your car is boosting there are thing that come into play...turbo lag, grip or traction and handling when doing canyon runs. must canyons are almost all curves. few straights but mostly curves. ive personally never seen a turbo'd FWD car that could handle a corner or keep traction if going for speed but in order to do that they'd need slicks but your not hitting canyons with slicks on. RWD cars dont need that traction as they have their front tires to do that. FWD turbo'd cars are ment for straight lines...thats about it. so one day ill put my canyon video up and youll see that N/A FWD is better then Turbo FWD on a canyon. i think its still on youtube.com.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a feeling your a bit "sheltered". I have watched FWD Turbo cars out handle and accelerate $100k Porsches...so now if you are going to tell me your car handles/accelerates like that, then I'm def gonna havta throw my b.s card. Depends on the suspension setup...trust me...plenty of boosted SOHC's out there to rape you....

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Some people are just retarded! Sohc boosting on the corners...come on! Really? Matt what do you think? Me or him...you've seen me in the canyon right? I know I can hit the 76 going 100mph with my eyes closed. And its micahs bike...you know that
Real s**t tho.. this car is NOT slow, I'd take it over the single cam turbo any day. People can say what they want but this car in person is just tits...

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
I have a feeling your a bit "sheltered". I have watched FWD Turbo cars out handle and accelerate $100k Porsches...so now if you are going to tell me your car handles/accelerates like that, then I'm def gonna havta throw my b.s card. Depends on the suspension setup...trust me...plenty of boosted SOHC's out there to rape you....
You honestly have NO right saying anything when your car looks the way yours does...
I mean body kit..really? Who does that? People with bodykits don't even belong on this site.
Your s**t is fail.. If you want to be all hot import nights then go talk s**t on another website.
Your car is garbage so just stop talking.

The ONLY difference between this car and your car is the fact is yours is an EJ and this one is an EG.. other than that they are both plenty of gay.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dang this guy is a joke.
Swapping a motor thats slower than a boosted SOHC cuz "everyone" does it.
Saying he has no fake s**t but has Rotas lol
Is that a fake steering wheel I spy?

I mean youre puerto Rican so im not surprised.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this

when your car is boosting there are thing that come into play...turbo lag, grip or traction and handling when doing canyon runs. must canyons are almost all curves. few straights but mostly curves. ive personally never seen a turbo'd FWD car that could handle a corner or keep traction if going for speed but in order to do that they'd need slicks but your not hitting canyons with slicks on. RWD cars dont need that traction as they have their front tires to do that. FWD turbo'd cars are ment for straight lines...thats about it. so one day ill put my canyon video up and youll see that N/A FWD is better then Turbo FWD on a canyon. i think its still on youtube.com.
i can control wheel spin...that wouldnt be an issue ;) i've played in the "canyons", pretty boring in my opinion.

Real s**t tho.. this car is NOT slow, I'd take it over the single cam turbo any day. People can say what they want but this car in person is just tits...
define slow, a stock b series isnt fast :what:

and oh yea, isnt that Jezek's old bumblebee hatch your using as your avatar?

Dang this guy is a joke.

lmao, i was thinking the same thing.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
Dang this guy is a joke.

WOW!!! first of your an IDIOT cause im not puerto rican....thats a filipino flag on the front of my car you dumb s**t! learn your flags TARD! second...my steering wheels not fake..its NRG...didnt know that NRG was fake. third...F*** rims!...what makes rotas fake? cause they cast their rims and dont forge them? like i said earlier buddyclub casts there rims also so does that make buddyclub rims fake also? last time i checked buddyclub was not fake. so find something else to hate about on my car. dont be made cause you either drive a ricey or pisa a$$ car.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
find something besides my..."fake" rotas on my car to talk about...you dudes are sorry.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
keep on hating haters....it just lets me know that you keep thinking about me! hahaha!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the flaming on both parts ends now, yall keep on and i will close it down and had out infractions

r0nin

pffft. man everybody's missing the best part. the car always smells fresh like pine sol. +2 for not having fuzzy dice. and taking the training wheels off first.

clean car though. i like.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pffft. man everybody's missing the best part. the car always smells fresh like pine sol. +2 for not having fuzzy dice. and taking the training wheels off first.
BAHAHAHAHAHA.