in your eyes: what are the best rims made EVER?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They remind me of those Teddy Grahams, I can never find them in cinnamon though!!!

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

One of the members on here had a red eg with the same kind of wheels if I remember correctly...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think his were work wheels, i know who you are talking about

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think his were work wheels, i know who you are talking about
This guy right? These are Work Leadsleds. The Jetta I posted are similar but are not the same wheels, similar design though.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yep, thats him, yah i think the jetta is actually old school vdub hubcaps

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
i dont have a picture but on a civic hands down would be LS meshys yes sir i see them on a civic and the drooling starts

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont have a picture but on a civic hands down would be LS meshys yes sir i see them on a civic and the drooling starts
You seem to have low aspirations. I have yet to see a Honda rim I even somewhat liked.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Even those Accord HFP's don't do it. I wonder who designs/makes Honda wheels, they should just stop. Let a big name company do it, guaranteed to make their cars look better.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these are one of my all time favs along with the ccws and the Schmidts that 253eg posted.. and i have always been a fan of the desmond regamasters and the spoon sw388s since i have owned a set. they are amazing...

gab sports.

i like them in white. used to love them in red before rota did a knockoff and totally ruined them for me. i saw the red rotas on a f**king lexus suv the other day. lamesauce

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
honestly i cant believe the quality i have seen, even victors teddy bear rims are dope. those white/gold/red bbs rs rims are worthy of murder. honestly they may be the cleanest rs's i have ever seen. tonee those are tongue factory rims right? filthy dirty hot. nuf said.
Yessssir! Togue Factory limited edition!

these are one of my all time favs along with the ccws and that 253eg posted..
I like these a lot too!