Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems pretty clean...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Are these cars that you are interested in buying, and you want our opinions?

tx07civicsi

Cause people are always looking for something particular and would go out of their way to get it, just though someone on here might want to buy it, and I only put two links on here.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is kinda random. Not trying to hate or anything, I mean it looks pretty damn clean but the color scheme of the civic makes me think of something Ronald McDonald would drive lol. Once again not hating or anything it was just the first thing that popped into my mind lol :mrgreen:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
First one is obnoxiously decent, lol.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1. Absolutely HATE the wheels on that Civic.

2. If you (or someone else) feels like fixing their car constantly, go ahead and buy that Golf.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Whenever I see red wheels I always imagine the owner as some 16 year old ricer

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like both the cars, i would do green rims though before red

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both of those cars are yellow.
Whats wrong with yellow? The red wheels dont work for me on the civic but it looks clean. wonder if the door jams, bay etc. are color matched.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Personally, I don't think there is a single car that looks best in yellow. Some cars don't look bad, but there is ALWAYS a nicer color. Just my opinion.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

Personally, I don't think there is a single car that looks best in yellow. Some cars don't look bad, but there is ALWAYS a nicer color. Just my opinion.
Hey! I sort of agree with you for once! :lol: j/k.

Yellow isn't TOO bad. I like black on yellow S2000's. Jezek's bumblebee hatch was hot as fawk (most of you probably don't even know who he is, I barely did). But you're right, most cars can't really pull off yellow all too well. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but other colors usually look better. Like black :drool:. Just the way I like my women!

Not.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yes there are cars that don't look bad in yellow. S2K's don't look bad, some Porsche's, some Ferrari's. But although they don't look bad in yellow, I think there are colors that they look nicer in. Point being, I would never buy a car in yellow.