What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rain, I can tolerate. I'll b**** about it but hey there's nothing I can do.

Humid hot weather, I can tolerate. I'll b**** about it but hey there's nothing I can do.

Rain + hot humid weather, I start punching babies.
Hey...welcome to STL, or Georgia...you choose.

It's 60* here again...the storms cooled us down nicely. It's supposed to be 90* and humid for the weekend though. :x

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up, ate a piece of bacon. So far that's about it today.

Going shot for shot with a 300lb guy who knows how to drink does not end up well for me.... drank anything from shots of Patron to 151+Tabasco sauce... but at least I kept it all down unlike one kid who puked then went to go pee in the closet....

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since my car over heated again last night... I'm working then picking the coupe up on lunch...

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
work, ride, eat

SottoAi

today i'm going to replace my dad's car battery.
then go over to a friends house to place CoD
after that i dont know...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Going to pick up a new pair of sunglasses since I stepped on mine a couple days ago. After that, going to see Hangover 2.

SottoAi

went to the races and saw some drift action instead it was the best until we found out someone tried to take parts off my bf's integra and someone tried to steal my civic. what a horrible way to end the night and to start a new day -___- gosh.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Work on this holiday weekend. Got my laptop to keep me entertained.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Making an ass of yourself, driving recklessly, and getting pulled over......or taking pictures and videos of people doing that?
We all stand on the side of the road, and just watch and take pics. It's quite le lulz.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it looks dumb, its like do a burn out, cop pulls you over, then some other dumbass does a burn out, same result, whats the f**king point?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds lame to me, -shrug-

updating my windows 7 phone, and watching disney junior with kam, as she makes weird noises lmao, i think disney sold their soul to the devil and now make kids watch it in a weird zombie state of mind,

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or you are a guy posing as a girl. post pics with your user name, then we will believe you