how much do you

Decipher

Registered VIP
Oooo oooo, me first! On average, anywhere from $12-$15/hr on a typical day. On a good night, $20/hr+.

Nothing special, but it beats minimum wage. Plus my job has added perks: minimal customer interaction, I get to ride around all day(in my civic) listening to music, talking to people, running my own errands. Plus nearly half of my earnings are tax free. Pretty flexible and chill.

Currently in school to get a degree as a Radiology Technician... I don't want to be delivering pizzas when I'm 40, not that there's anything wrong with that.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
about 11-12 an hour depending on what position i work that day
i dnt make much but beats minimum wage plus i got college.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
209, don't worry. I just found a job, $7.25 an hour. Shitty pay but I need a job and anything will do with this economy. Hopefully it gets bumped up when I actually get hired on.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
14, spend around 3 hours online each night jabbering with all the lovely people on CC

I work every other weekend, roughly 16-18 hours of OT per check

still in school full time

95EJ2

8.67 and hour plus commission any where from
7 to 11 hours a day but its not
bad for playing with remote control helicopters
and jsut talking to people lol

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
15.95 or .96? cant remember. 40 hours a week, but "nickel-slots" if you ask me. i want to finish school and get dat paypah already

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$15.50 but probly more around $13 cuz I gotta pay my own gas. Work delivering meds for a pharmacy but great hours so I can go to school at the same time and I get to ride around in the civic listening to my ipod 4 hours a day lol

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$3.50/hr for 24hrs

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$17.50/hr at my old job doing a systems engineering internship, $13/hr at my current internship as a systems administrator. Hoping to go back to the systems engineering job for full-time after I graduate college hopefully at the end of the next academic year... Full time is somewhere around $32/hr.

barrett

Registered VIP
17.50/hr as a Data Warehouse Developer 8-4 during summer. 9.50 at the theatre during evenings and during the school year. one more year of school and should be able to grab a decent paying job (somewhere in computer networking) for some serious bank roll.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
one more year of school and should be able to grab a decent paying job (somewhere in computer networking) for some serious bank roll.
word. same thing with me. I'm majoring in Information Security & Forensics with a minor in Criminal Justice. I was majoring in Applied Networking / Systems Administration, but I wanted to focus more on security and whatn0t so I made a minor switch.

emerican

Registered VIP
7.25 at one job over 30 hours a week
10 dollars an hour at other job 10 or more hours a week
Plus go to college for criminal justice

barrett

Registered VIP
word. same thing with me. I'm majoring in Information Security & Forensics with a minor in Criminal Justice. I was majoring in Applied Networking / Systems Administration, but I wanted to focus more on security and whatn0t so I made a minor switch.
so you'd be up all on the new security.. heard of the new one they're doing with encrypting a single particle in a light stream (fiber) and decrypting it on the other end? basically impossible to break. how are you going to find a single particle if you don't know the information in said particle? genius i tell you