HellaFlush!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes there is. The search button should be utilized more often.....

TypeR_EK

Yes there is. The search button should be utilized more often.....
Well thanks for the advice itz highly appreciated but I did nd looked at all th threads that came up nd nine of them were about what I made this forum for. This forum is for CC member rides. Not the sickest rides you've seen or how to make ur ride hellaflush. This if I turns out well will be a topic of like I stated earlier, CC owners nd there Hellaflush rides.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well thanks for the advice itz highly appreciated but I did nd looked at all th threads that came up nd nine of them were about what I made this forum for. This forum is for CC member rides. Not the sickest rides you've seen or how to make ur ride hellaflush. This if I turns out well will be a topic of like I stated earlier, CC owners nd there Hellaflush rides.
OK I was going to bash your grammar, but then I checked your location, and I sympathize w/ you a bit. Computers do have spell check though so let's make it easy on everyone, k?

CC isn't about herrfrush rides. It's a friendly community that primarily focuses on a CLEAN, classic, and functional look/form. Some of us go to the extreme, most do not.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I go to the extreme....im going to be running adapters and negative offset....nothing wrong with that

TypeR_EK

OK I was going to bash your grammar, but then I checked your location, and I sympathize w/ you a bit. Computers do have spell check though so let's make it easy on everyone, k?

CC isn't about herrfrush rides. It's a friendly community that primarily focuses on a CLEAN, classic, and functional look/form. Some of us go to the extreme, most do not.
Well I know how to spell nd write I just decide to write this way. It has nothing to do with where I'm from. Thank You!!! Also I made this to see if anybody was into the HellaFlush movement. Not so people could come in here and tell me what this is or what it isn't. Second, what are you trying to say?? That hellaflush rides aren't CLEAN!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gonna have to wait for me to order adapters and tires till i get pics. I only have the wheels so far. Some personal issues put it on hold

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I know how to spell nd write I just decide to write this way. It has nothing to do with where I'm from. Thank You!!! Also I made this to see if anybody was into the HellaFlush movement. Not so people could come in here and tell me what this is or what it isn't. Second, what are you trying to say?? That hellaflush rides aren't CLEAN!!
No, they're stupid. The fad is retarded and pointless. There's a difference between being FLUSH w/ the fender and having F/F, and being so slammed and sticking out w/ neg. camber that it's not safe/practical.

I'm running -2.3 in the fronts and -4.6 in the rear, no camber kit on the front but it was needed on the rear. 1SIKCIVIC thinks he's lower than me, but don't let the kid fool ya. :P

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol this will never end. So where is half way that we can meet? i dont know if ill have my license much longer, so lets make this quick

TypeR_EK

No, they're stupid. The fad is retarded and pointless. There's a difference between being FLUSH w/ the fender and having F/F, and being so slammed and sticking out w/ neg. camber that it's not safe/practical.

I'm running -2.3 in the fronts and -4.6 in the rear, no camber kit on the front but it was needed on the rear. 1SIKCIVIC thinks he's lower than me, but don't let the kid fool ya. :P
Okayy. I respect your opinion lowNslow nd actually agree with you. I don't like it when it looks like there wheels might fall off if they hit a pothole. But I have to admit I like it when they look flush. Nd well on the SikCivic deal. Post pics nd let the CC community be the judge!! (^_^)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol this will never end. So where is half way that we can meet? i dont know if ill have my license much longer, so lets make this quick
Let's see...Morhsville is about 840miles away, I'd say it looks like Columbus, OH is halfway just by eyeballing the map.

Wanna know how I know I'm lower? I don't drive my car far distances at all in fear of ripping off my front end. :cool:

OP of thread: there's a thread already of everyone's drop. Seriously, PLEASE....start using the search feature!

Decipher

Registered VIP
I love reading threads where that chick gets pissed off... especially if anyone questions her status of "lowest civic on the face of the earth". she just tries to be so nasty :evil:

In that spirit (and in the spirit of keeping the thread on topic), I'm going to go ahead and say I thoroughly enjoy what the hellaflush movement has to offer. I don't see what is so hated by people, especially here on CC where most are attempting to achieve pretty much the same look: no wheel gap, clean lines, low stance... what's the problem?

TypeR_EK

Let's see...Morhsville is about 840miles away, I'd say it looks like Columbus, OH is halfway just by eyeballing the map.

Wanna know how I know I'm lower? I don't drive my car far distances at all in fear of ripping off my front end. :cool:

OP of thread: there's a thread already of everyone's drop. Seriously, PLEASE....start using the search feature!
Dude i search an there wasn't anything on what I was trying to achieve. Thank You for the advice though it's highly appreciated & whenever y'all decide to meet just make sure to take pictures. So that we can all see who is lower once nd for all!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love reading threads where that chick gets pissed off... especially if anyone questions her status of "lowest civic on the face of the earth". she just tries to be so nasty :evil:

In that spirit (and in the spirit of keeping the thread on topic), I'm going to go ahead and say I thoroughly enjoy what the hellaflush movement has to offer. I don't see what is so hated by people, especially here on CC where most are attempting to achieve pretty much the same look: no wheel gap, clean lines, low stance... what's the problem?
Hey NEWB...shaddup until you understand that Greg and I are JOKING! Go try to be some e-thug somewhere else. =)