HellaFlush!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let's see...Morhsville is about 840miles away, I'd say it looks like Columbus, OH is halfway just by eyeballing the map.

Wanna know how I know I'm lower? I don't drive my car far distances at all in fear of ripping off my front end. :cool:

OP of thread: there's a thread already of everyone's drop. Seriously, PLEASE....start using the search feature!
damn, neither of us will make it that far.

I rip my bumper off every day....i just put it back on, im not a wuss about it =) I cant even leave my driveway without ripping it off

And she speaks the truth, its a joke

Decipher

Registered VIP
See what I mean? She cracks me up. Trying to be a mean girl all the time.

Anyway, I think she should do a detailed write up on the search feature. It really bothers her when she HAS to come on and refer people to it. The DIY should include photos of her (preferably naked), showing the steps and procedures involved with using the search tool. And once it's made a sticky, she wont have to waste her time with NEWBs!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, neither of us will make it that far.

I rip my bumper off every day....i just put it back on, im not a wuss about it =) I cant even leave my driveway without ripping it off

And she speaks the truth, its a joke
Dang kid...do I need to teach you to drive too?? :smooches:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your just not low enough =) you wouldnt understand
DAMN!! Call me when you start driving bagged vehicles munchkin. I'll show you how the big kids roll.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAMN!! Call me when you start driving bagged vehicles munchkin. I'll show you how the rich and spoiled kids roll.
corrected, and bags are cheating. ive never been a fan of them

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
corrected, and bags are cheating. ive never been a fan of them
Lmao...most my friends w bagged rides r broke w no help in funds. Were all too old for that..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, here is one of winter status. nothing special

SevenSeries

No wonder you rip your bumper off 1SikCivic, you'd have one hell of a time getting out of my drive way =D

(On Topic) Only problem I see with the HellaFlush style is the angle of the wheels, its really the only thing that personally bothers me. Other then that most of those rides are really clean and nice.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No wonder you rip your bumper off 1SikCivic, you'd have one hell of a time getting out of my drive way =D

(On Topic) Only problem I see with the HellaFlush style is the angle of the wheels, its really the only thing that personally bothers me. Other then that most of those rides are really clean and nice.
haha yeah, you get use to it though

i <3 camber, but none of that oni camber s**t

You from Redding or Reading? just wondering if your local

SevenSeries

Nah not a local, sadly. Redding in CA. It's basically a place for old people from the Bay Area to come and retire. No meets or anything. Seriously depressing.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, they're stupid. The fad is retarded and pointless. There's a difference between being FLUSH w/ the fender and having F/F, and being so slammed and sticking out w/ neg. camber that it's not safe/practical.
I have to agree with Kelly. Hellaflush is HELLA UGLY!!

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, they're stupid. The fad is retarded and pointless. There's a difference between being FLUSH w/ the fender and having F/F, and being so slammed and sticking out w/ neg. camber that it's not safe/practical.
:word:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love that stance, but most of us that do it dont aim for practical. being low sure isnt practical lol

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm with 1sickcivic... hella flush looks good to an extent, but after a certain point its like your going for shock value points rather than style points

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Buddy's car

my buddy's civic...

static drop, no bags

he did a lot of custom work (works in a metal shop), including notching the frame and custom tie rods.

between the front lower control arm and the ground is the height of a quarter (standing on edge)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah im so jealous! im sitting on my strut towers, well poking through them and riding on my tie rods. i need to make some custom ones and notch my frame, it would settle in more.