What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
changed the oil in the civic after 5 months, might head over to my school's bball game at 3.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
5 months damn...

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had a guy look at the car. Didn't buy it. Offered a grand less than what I was asking. Now I feel like crap and am really depressed. This car is a bad omen.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went and got Burger king, drove the teg around and went to the mall, drove the teg some more.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got done entering my photo for the contest, got connected with someone in Orlando to do some shoots, and could possibly be landing an 82 mall deal to do photography and design.... God is good!

emerican

Registered VIP
^ my manager at work showed me that a few days ago.
been off work all day accomplished alot around the house its early and im already wasted gf off work in 30 chillin at the house and watching super bowl.might start drinking soon idk.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Girlfriend's dad took me out to learn manual today. It was really hard to get used to and I stalled it like a million times, but I eventually got the clutch to gas ratio down somewhat alright, just gotta work on tthat. The problem was the pedals in his focus were hard to get used to because they're so close to the seat. I'm used to stretching my legs out in my teg and there isn't a lot of room in the focus. The really only part I did wrong was starting out. Shifting throughout the gears was alright but still need some practice.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"Watching" the superbowl game on espn.com :lol:....did some photography today for Project 365, now I'm just hanging out, surfing the net for stuff I could buy....

Man... I thought not having money sucked. Having lots of money and trying to stop yourself from spending it sucks more. I really want so many things but I know I shouldn't. The only thing I can justify getting is new ballasts and bulbs for my projectors. This cheap P&P kit I have isn't cutting it in terms of light output....

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to hear your learning though man and why does he drive a focus just curious lol.
It was the cheapest thing they could afford at the time. They've had it for ten years now.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I had the best weekend of my life.

Friday- I surprised her by showing up to go on a college tour with her, then I gave her the cd case that I put the tickets in. When she opened it she was looking through the book and the tickets fell out. She was really tired so she just figured someone just put their garbage in there. Then she noticed they were tickets for the concert. Went out for dinner, then went to the Theory of a Deadman concert which was realllllly good!

Saturday- we went for a walk down at the channel and boat locks, but they were empty so we climbed down to the bottom and just hung out. Then we went on a horseback trail ride, then dinner and skating next to Niagara falls. Got home and watched some movies.

Then on Sunday we went indoor skydiving which is super fun! Then just drove home and hung out at her house for a bit.

Tl:dr- best weekend ever with the best girl ever. :lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pulled my motor this weekend. Now at work looking up parts I need.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just finished watching a documentary on NatGeo Photographers and made me want to go take photos... Heard back from Progressive and scheduled a final interview in Tampa! *fingers crossed praying for this job*