What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Worked last night, slept. Now it's about time for work again. The upside is my EX cluster will be here tomorrow, so I will no longer have a broken cluster and I will have a tach! Lol

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, worked out, dinner, grocery store, now homework.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Austin you look like you're 9 in that picture... :lol:.

Just got home from my drum lesson. Gonna shower and hopefully ptfo early. I got a 12 hour work day ahead of me tomorrow and I haven't been sleeping as early as I want to over the past 2 weeks....

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Austin you look like you're 9 in that picture... :lol:.
Haha I get that all the time, well usually 12-14. 9 is the youngest I've gotten so far.

Ended up sleeping for a long time, most of the pain is gone now, just a slight headache. Kinda a good thing cause I have to be on te road by 4am tomorrow morning :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn austin, take some aspirin and get some sleep

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I get that all the time, well usually 12-14. 9 is the youngest I've gotten so far.

Ended up sleeping for a long time, most of the pain is gone now, just a slight headache. Kinda a good thing cause I have to be on te road by 4am tomorrow morning :lol:
damn dude glad you're okay but you better hope you didn't get a concussion

on a side note ive been experimenting with different methods of cooking wings ever since i got home from work. looked up a few different marinades and sauces, and tried out cooking some on the grill and in the oven. so far teriyaki wings on the grill came out the best.
im having people over for superbowl sunday and i want to make some bangin food for everyone

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:Raza: experimenting with some herbbbbzzz.

and heading out to Eatonton tomorrow night to chill with a friend of mine for the weekend and Super bowl sunday :D

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
damn dude glad you're okay but you better hope you didn't get a concussion

on a side note ive been experimenting with different methods of cooking wings ever since i got home from work. looked up a few different marinades and sauces, and tried out cooking some on the grill and in the oven. so far teriyaki wings on the grill came out the best.
im having people over for superbowl sunday and i want to make some bangin food for everyone
Mmm I want wings so badly! I was invited to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight but I have to be up too early to go out tonight. Those sound so good!

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got off the phone with my little brother who is going to the super bowl thanks to Van Heusen, and watching the game from a box with yup you guessed it, Deion, Steve and Jerry. I also went to a friend's house and he gave me a new coach wallet.... yes Im winning. LOL

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
:cool:

i live 100 miles north of indy... used to live in indy itself (in the hood, actually).

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mmm I want wings so badly! I was invited to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight but I have to be up too early to go out tonight. Those sound so good!
haha only thing that sucks now is my hands wreak of garlic still this morning. i can't wash it off i feel like i went to vegas and got an STD.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
haha only thing that sucks now is my hands reek of garlic still this morning. I can't wash it off i feel like i went to vegas and got an std.
FTFY

(not being an a*****e, just being didactical)

Missy

Got up and decided to put my door panel back on bc it doesnt look like ill find a new window regulator for cheap and in good shape any time soon. sucks i cant put my window down... and im a smoker... :( Also put my rims on CL for trade...

Monday i put a new alternator and battery in it.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks mang. i was close though lol.

where is everyone today?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're lucky! whats the weather like over there right now? what kinda bike you have?
Well right now its freezing rain outside. Next week who knows. It was like 50 all week though.

It's a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 but I'm considering trading it for something more sporty like a Ninja 650 or something similar this spring.

Same here man, and i love it :thumbup:
you too =) saw all the motorcycle guys out this week who take any nice weather even if there's still snow on the ground as a reason to get the bike out and go for a good ride.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Absolutely nothing right now. Might go for a drive since I don't have any plans till work.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
finally took down the xmas tree and xmas decorations lol