RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

whiteJDMdc2

5+ Year Member
Alright I decided to pop in here and throw my hello into the OG hat!!

I have a lot of memories of this site from wayyyyyyy back when.

Not to offend or step on anyone's toes but OG to me includes the original group that all met at the discovery park meet on that one perfect day soooooooo many years ago. Then the large hangout/meets that we were always putting together brining in all kinds of new folks... Some of those people all include:
ZuM00Si
Sean-John - Declectic and later his now wife Felicia
Linguistics - Rice4Brains
Mattmob
Xstina - Flora
Holly Golightly - SlyDC2
Sxyda9
Melt
Buzzbombtom
Dark
Bull
Leftlaneb*tch
Team4r
O.Z. Chi
2kstreetcivic
Civic Betty

These were all people that were really close outside of CC but had met because of this site.. I know I'm missing a ton of people but these are all the ones that buzzbombtom and myself could remember when this thread came up between us and we were reminiscing a little tonight.

For those that don't know I'm Civic_on_air

And to jog everyone's memory here was my ride, before she was stolen, when I won ride of the month August 2004 I believe

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=16400&d=1095463024

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that makes no sense... not everyone can get to a meet. OGs are scattered all over. o_o

whiteJDMdc2

5+ Year Member
Oh and anfery and nofx both were def part of that OG group I new I was forgetting people... I'm sure there's plenty more.

whiteJDMdc2

5+ Year Member
An OG with 49 posts. I can dig it.
Dude my original screen name was Civic_on_air then my ride got stolen and that's around when the crazy cc drama started so I left.

Bought an integra that was also ROTM on club integra.com thus whitejdmdc2 was born. When I cam back the site was pretty much dead so I never really came back.

Ended up selling my integra and buying a lifted 01 Chevy Silverado, sold that recently and now have a lifted 07 Tahoe.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eric you sick son of a b***h! knew you would be here. maybe it was when you told me in person you would post on this thread lol. you are like 4000 posts away from being a real og, lol. lets see how many of these kids remember you.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM Jay Jay to see whether you can recover your original user name.
ron he is the only member to deactivate an account. look up his rotm and you can see a funny screen name on the left side. its really quite neat.

RonJ

Banned
ron he is the only member to deactivate an account. Look up his rotm and you can see a funny screen name on the left side. Its really quite neat.
Be the first reactivation! And maybe Jay Jay can give him a few thousand posts as a reactivation gift.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just started hitting the CC again when I picked up the new eg but havent been in the off topic section at all I was just thinking about the old days on here. It is pretty different now, dont see any of the old names anymore. I lived on here in high school. most of my posts were in off topic and VIP tho so now there all gone.. Once again Im back on daily learning and lending advice where I can.

whiteJDMdc2

5+ Year Member
that makes no sense... not everyone can get to a meet. OGs are scattered all over. o_o
Like I said not trying offend everyone just falling back on the memories I have of this site.

You have to remember that back when I joined here this site was maybe a little over a year old. It was very small and it was really only nor cal and so cal at that time and we were very competitive lol not until up around 04-05 did the site have its hayday and that's when we really started growing with members from all over the place. I joined I believe in early 03, I can't exactly remember or check because I had JayJay actually deactivate my civic_on_air account when I left because there was so much drama.

Again not trying to take the steam out of anyone's sails. This thread was all about posting the memories you had from this site and those are the ones I have.

whiteJDMdc2

5+ Year Member
eric you sick son of a b****! knew you would be here. maybe it was when you told me in person you would post on this thread lol. you are like 4000 posts away from being a real og, lol. lets see how many of these kids remember you.
Yea I even went through a lot of our old meet threads to find all of the nor cal crew so I could name drop a bit.. Toms really the only one of them I still am close with.... And when I say close.... I really mean CLOOOOOOOSE :moon:

I do talk with flora and mattmob occasionally and I've also heard from Daniel and his wife as well

RonJ

Banned
I just started hitting the CC again when I picked up the new eg but havent been in the off topic section at all I was just thinking about the old days on here. It is pretty different now, dont see any of the old names anymore. I lived on here in high school. most of my posts were in off topic and VIP tho so now there all gone.. Once again Im back on daily learning and lending advice where I can.
An OG with 281 posts. I can dig this too.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
An OG with 281 posts. I can dig this too.
most of my stuff was deleted back in '05 when according to connie old stuff stopped being archived. my girlfriends working on the other side of the country so that gives me more time to surf.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm still rockin the same avatar from back in 03 too, kinda surprised its still there!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a lot of us lost posts in the lounge conversion.