What have you done to your 5th Gen Civic Today?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All but the first one, I hadn't seen yet, nice =) where are you located? I'd need a little time to accumulate some cash, I start my new job tomorrow =) If you still have it around xmas, I'd love to have it. I have an Si, but it's basically a shell at this point :(

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in western colorado...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woah... Well, my wife did say she wants to travel this xmas :thumbup::D we'll sees what happens, hell, I might just hit the lotto and fly out there one weekend lol

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Didn't get a chance to work on it today, but I did pick these up =)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ordered a timing belt and distributor for my B7, should have it done by next weekend =)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thought my son was asleep, so I went and pulled the bumper cover off the soon to be daily.

He, and my wife were outside when I came back from puling it :/

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And done.

I'm gonna try and get in a power nap before my son wakes up ;)

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did nothing to mine at all in the past couple days but my brother got a new badass hatch...

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Timing belt and dizzy are "out for delivery" yaayyy I'm honda have a surprise for the wifey when she gets home from work tonight :D:thumbup::thumbup::D

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Opened up the coupe for the first time in a while, to find standing water in the floorboards :eek: gonna have to find the source of the leak before I put my "new" carpet in :sly:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Opened up the coupe for the first time in a while, to find standing water in the floorboards :eek: gonna have to find the source of the leak before I put my "new" carpet in :sly:

Was it like this? This happened when it rained and I left my passenger window cracked without knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, not quite. I think it's coming from the passengers side top corner of the roof/windshield. I found a lil spot of rust, and tried temporarily sealing it with rtv, but I don't think I sealed it good enough :banghead::banghead::banghead: I don't have carpet at the moment, and I think this leak is why the previous owner pulled it. I'll try and take a few pics later today, I need to catch up on some house work first :sly:

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a similar issue. Whenever it rains, the passenger footwells in both the front AND back get damp. Also happens in the trunk. Can't seem to find any wet areas around the inner window seals, trunk seal, etc. Driving me nuts!

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Put the finishing touches on the B7 before heading into work ;)

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
QUOTEPut the finishing touches on the B7 before heading into work][/QUOTE]
7Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but that intake plenum seems a liitle short . That's not the stock B7 manifold, is it?

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, disregard prior post by me. Not only do I suck at trying to input someone's prior post as a part of my response, I JUST saw your B7 build thread, and answered my own question regarding the intake.By the way, nice job on that engine rebuild. I've got a spare B7 that I bought/tore down a few years ago, and have SLOWLY been gathering parts/cleaning and prepping for rebuild.
Over multiple visits to local parts yards, have come across z6 head, P28 ecu, etc so plan's now changed from straight B7 rebuild to a minime.
It's been a b***h getting all the remnents of the old valve seals off so I can install the new ones. Any suggestions? (prior attempts have left me basically just trying to scrape off the remains, as they were so stuck on they tore when trying to remove)

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, and today I repainted the wiper arms. After years of daily driving, the paint has chipped off pretty badly. This is, of course, the point of the thread!