What have you done to your 5th Gen Civic Today?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get a room u two and lets get back on topic!

Sometimes i wish i was a mod...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont need honda tech, u obviously needa post up every little bolt u remove and every little modification to ur racekoor no one gives a chit if u have holes in ur rear bumper or u think ur car is for racing woopde doo betcha wouldnt runn me on the street

Sent from tapataalllkk
See, I was just gonna let bygones be bygones, but, you just forced me to speak up.

I have lost way too many friends and family members to moronic kids not being able to keep it off the street not to say something. Take it to your local track, or don't race at all. I don't care ugh you're 16 or 60, that comment just placed you in the moronic kid category.

If you don't have a local track, tough titties. Street racing should not be tolerated or condoned, and I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I hadn't said something. I have a wife and 2 year old son, and I will gladly go to prison for the rest of my life for murder if some punk ass street racer ever hurts them, as I'm sure most husbands/fathers would. I'm not threatening you either, so don't get it all twisted, I'm just making a point.

*end rant*

Oh, and I vote ban. Shoulda worded that better. So you can't be on clubcivic any more, boo hoo, hopefully if you do get banned, it'll keep you from doing time in prison for vehicular manslaughter.

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
See, I was just gonna let bygones be bygones, but, you just forced me to speak up.

I have lost way too many friends and family members to moronic kids not being able to keep it off the street not to say something. Take it to your local track, or don't race at all. I don't care ugh you're 16 or 60, that comment just placed you in the moronic kid category.

If you don't have a local track, tough titties. Street racing should not be tolerated or condoned, and I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I hadn't said something. I have a wife and 2 year old son, and I will gladly go to prison for the rest of my life for murder if some punk ass street racer ever hurts them, as I'm sure most husbands/fathers would. I'm not threatening you either, so don't get it all twisted, I'm just making a point.

*end rant*

Oh, and I vote ban. Shoulda worded that better. So you can't be on clubcivic any more, boo hoo, hopefully if you do get banned, it'll keep you from doing time in prison for vehicular manslaughter.

Hahahah street racing is safer then walking down stairs more people die each year from falling down stairs then street racing proven fact,street racing will never end ever no matter what anyone does to stop it in fact its getting bigger and bigger i dont care if i get banned boo hoo im so sad

Sent from tapataalllkk

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP

*end rant*

I understand where u come from there are dumbasses out there but people who street race know the risks they take i only street race on closed roads in secluded areas not on local street or highways

Sent from tapataalllkk

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahahah street racing is safer then walking down stairs more people die each year from falling down stairs then street racing proven fact,street racing will never end ever no matter what anyone does to stop it in fact its getting bigger and bigger i dont care if i get banned boo hoo im so sad

Sent from tapataalllkk
It's not safer for the innocent people who lose their lives...

and, when a mod sees you mocking the rules, you're gone. Nice knowing you :rolleyes:

I understand where u come from there are dumbasses out there but people who street race know the risks they take i only street race on closed roads in secluded areas not on local street or highways

Sent from tapataalllkk
That was a redeeming statement, but I'm still pretty pissed, but for personal reasons. I doubt I'll ever be in any area that you're in, so I'm not really that worried about it lol

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
So on topic here, I removed my PS and started working on my battery relo/wire tuck.... Then I got called out to go fix another down helicopter.

... Found a bear this morning on my way to get a Rockstar

Keep it civil in here please. This was/is/should be a worth while thread full of pics!

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP

and, when a mod sees you mocking the rules, you're gone. Nice knowing you :rolleyes:

That was a redeeming statement, but I'm still pretty pissed, but for personal reasons. I doubt I'll ever be in any area that you're in, so I'm not really that worried about it lol

Lol lololololol raaaaaaaggggeeee

Sent from tapataalllkk

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP

Yeah im not stupid about it i go away from the city im not some punk ass kid i dont race unless the conditions are to my liking

Sent from tapataalllkk

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good alaska! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

To keep the on topic posts going, here is one of the pics from my build, my son decided since it was his birthday, he should get a cameo ;) he's blurry cause he's always on the move lol

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont need honda tech, u obviously needa post up every little bolt u remove and every little modification to ur racekoor no one gives a chit if u have holes in ur rear bumper or u think ur car is for racing woopde doo betcha wouldnt runn me on the street

Sent from tapataalllkk
lmao...I wouldn't run you on the streets your right not safe at all but I would see you all day at the track.. And this thread is meant just for that any lil thing you feel and choose you have to share and feel like sharing post up no matter how small..You really should read the first post again and you really should stay in your own section. Any more insult's or lilkid bullshit you feel like you have to share with me just pm me I'm a big boy keep it off the thread..Geez I go to bed and this kid's still at it.. :lol:

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
... Found a bear this morning on my way to get a Rockstar

Keep it civil in here please. This was/is/should be a worth while thread full of pics!

Badass only time I get to see a bear is at the zoo... And I totally agree..

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
lmao...I wouldn't run you on the streets your right not safe at all but I would see you all day at the track.. And this thread is meant just for that any lil thing you feel and choose you have to share and feel like sharing post up no matter how small..You really should read the first post again and you really should stay in your own section. Any more insult's or lilkid bullshit you feel like you have to share with me just pm me I'm a big boy keep it off the thread..Geez I go to bed and this kid's still at it.. :lol:
Im not a little kid
found this in a feild asked the old man how much he wanted he said 100 i bought it and i sold it for 800 today lol

Sent from tapataalllkk

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Made a lil progress on the B7 build, but just can't get motivated enough to finish it, our the build/diy thread :cool:

Here's a few pics to keep things moving though:

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ nice man it's coming along take your time with it ... I like the silver ..Maybe take a wire brush/sand paper to the letter's on the valve cover to give it that brushed look?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Helped my husband spray paint the trunk lid and hood black because he was tired of looking at a faded red hood that has turned pink. :roll: He's pissed I won't let him invest in a CF hood. Instead priorities such as our daughter come first. ;) The paint job only lasted 3 years anyways. If only he was patient enough to wait for a decent paint job the car wouldn't look like ass right now. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thinking imma sell mine...

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thinking imma sell mine...<br />
<br />
<br />
Pics and price or gtfo! just kidding, I'll find pics myself:sly: how much though? ;)