Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol yeah that does help. where i leave people take this seriously. there are $1000 buy ins for races and sometimes its 8-10 people buying in and winner walks away with it all. locally we also have like 5 cars that took top 3 at honda day this year, the mint domani front hatch has been all over the internet, whole bunch of cars here.

400whp civic is a normalish deal here
Talking about Luis's hatch?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Talking about Luis's hatch?
indeed, i know him, his brothers(one has the blue kraftworks mugen with carbon front end, and the shop/guy that built his hatch

we even get some of our parts from the same shop Angel Built lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I helped him get his parking pole for a damn good price. All brand new in box :shock:
I was going to sell him my zeal rep but he since his kevlar lip didnt fit he decided against it.

They do seem pretty serious about it over there. I wish it was half as serious here lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I helped him get his parking pole for a damn good price. All brand new in box :shock:
I was going to sell him my zeal rep but he since his kevlar lip didnt fit he decided against it.

They do seem pretty serious about it over there. I wish it was half as serious here lol
really? thats pretty weird lol recently his parking pole shorted out and now it doesnt work or something. i forget exactly. he has it up for sale now and his wheels

yeah, vw and honda is taken pretty serious in my area. we have a lot of built and top notch cars of both makes. but its nice, keeps pushing people to do more. but we also have to deal with a very high amount of theft. its everyday that stuffs stolen, cars go missing constantly. sometimes its 5-6 days in a row a new car is stolen.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
really? thats pretty weird lol recently his parking pole shorted out and now it doesnt work or something. i forget exactly. he has it up for sale now and his wheels

yeah, vw and honda is taken pretty serious in my area. we have a lot of built and top notch cars of both makes. but its nice, keeps pushing people to do more. but we also have to deal with a very high amount of theft. its everyday that stuffs stolen, cars go missing constantly. sometimes its 5-6 days in a row a new car is stolen.
Yeah, I dont even remember how we started talking in the first place.

That's what I've heard. I would never want to live there for that reason lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I dont even remember how we started talking in the first place.

That's what I've heard. I would never want to live there for that reason lol
lol yeah that is weird, just curious, but he is seling the parking pole for 225? what did you sell it to him for if you dont mind telling

but yeah, i cant wait to graduate school and i must buy a plac with a garage that my car can get in to. i mean Reading is the poorest city in the country, which is where most of the honda people live, im outside it by 10 minutes. i gotta play it safe

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didn't sell him mine. I don't have a harness for my 2nd one and I haven't worked on it ever since lol I helped him find one on craigs list and I want to say he got it for 180.

I wish my garage was bigger. It only feels comfortable with the hatch in it with its mirrors folded lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk about ballin, but making the budget work lol

well i might hold out on these 404's, friend is debating if he wants to sell his built ls head now for the price he said. And since im definitely going sleeved block ill go ls/v if he doesnt want to sell it

So now im saving up for this precision 6262 turbo =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no car related news but

my house recieved a letter today, the towns police have tagged us as a party house and we are under watch. We have only thrown ONE party, not even two. But we made a statement with our one party, one keg every hour, bottles, and people brought their own stuff too lol over 100 people in my basement

there goes the rest of my college house parties though, until i turn 21 that is

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no car related news but

my house recieved a letter today, the towns police have tagged us as a party house and we are under watch. We have only thrown ONE party, not even two. But we made a statement with our one party, one keg every hour, bottles, and people brought their own stuff too lol over 100 people in my basement

there goes the rest of my college house parties though, until i turn 21 that is
Lol wow, that's unheard of around here. Getting a letter notifying you that your house is now considered a party house. You should write them back and say thanks for making it official! ;)

But yeah, I guess it'd be wise to take it easy lol legal drama SUCKS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol wow, that's unheard of around here. Getting a letter notifying you that your house is now considered a party house. You should write them back and say thanks for making it official! ;)

But yeah, I guess it'd be wise to take it easy lol legal drama SUCKS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah i never heard of this happening either, i guess we made a statement. i know thursday we had atleast 10 people stop by asking if we were having another party because last weeks was awesome. oh well, wait a little bit for it to calm down.

well talked to my friend with the built ls head, i dont think ill be going ls anymore but im bringing it up to school anyways to run crack detection, check the valve seats, and mill it since i can

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well wheel company just answered me and im getting a price for a specific set and im going 15x8 et10 all around i think. Guess this engine stuff might be getting slowed down. i would feel foolish having a built engine and xxr's. i just cant do that. im debating if i should post a pic and spill the beans

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont do eeeet!

And goddamn that took forever for them to reply to u...

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do ittttt

They probably look like some dub wheels so I wouldn't even be interested lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post the wheel but hide the name :cool: