15+ Year Member
:nopics:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks. i realize that its useless without pics, but got a problem. i dont own a camera so i would have to borrow my parents. and i dont have a photo account thing. oh and i move into my college in a week. they are coming. hold you tits and finger your butt until then =) lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well its been a long time, and i finally got a camera so here are some quick pics. After i figure out how to work imageshack
The car still has a lot of work to get done yet. I need to lower the rear more, finish up the interior, tint, and such. I have some parts on the way right now

I dont know how to make them bigger. Im new to this whole picture thing

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kinda intake mani is that? Never seen one like it before..
A do it yourself kit from autozone =(

I might be taking some more pictures tomorrow. Hopefully i can make them larger too

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh wow i just realized you said intake manifold. not just intake. My bad. Its actually a factory d16y7 intake manifold, they were probably the worst idea they ever had. Many people swap to a y8 style but i plan to swap to a b series so why waste the money

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess i should post some info on the car. Its lowered on skunk2 coilovers and omni power front camber kit. Has front and rear strut bars. Beaks bar for bling bling. Black Headlights. Tucked Bay. Gutted Trunk. Black interior with red and black checkerboatrd headliner, shift boot, center console lid, and soon to be pillars and arm rest. Header back exhaust with brospeed header, magnaflow high flow cat, Dc sport muffler with custom 2.5 inch stainless piping. car was converted to Ex except for the y8.

Some future plans.... well you will see

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess no one likes or hates the car lol

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe because it took you 6 months to post a bunch of teeny tiny phone pictures? lol

Moar pics = moar feedback =)

The headliner and valve cover are hilarious. Full of personality. :D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey now, i know it was long but i didnt have or own a camera until christmas. Parents got me Nikon D100. I loaded the pictures from imageshack and it made them all that size. idk how to make them larger

Since you asked for more, i guess ill have to go take some. Car looks like s**t though since the road salt. I cant win that battle lol and thanks for thinking my valve cover and headliner have personality. I want it to look good while sticking out

Actually ill wait to post pics till my new headlights and gauge cluster arrive. Should be here tomorrow

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey now, i know it was long but i didnt have or own a camera until christmas. Parents got me Nikon D100. I loaded the pictures from imageshack and it made them all that size. idk how to make them larger

Since you asked for more, i guess ill have to go take some. Car looks like s**t though since the road salt. I cant win that battle lol and thanks for thinking my valve cover and headliner have personality. I want it to look good while sticking out

Actually ill wait to post pics till my new headlights and gauge cluster arrive. Should be here tomorrow
I wasn't commenting on how long it took, just offering a possible answer about the lack of feedback ;) I use photobucket, it's pretty easy (and free).

We'll never win against the salt lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh, it looks alright i guess...

keep the updates coming

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, it definately could look way better. For only being 18, paying for everything myself, and only being able to work weekends due to college I would say im pretty happy with it so far. I want to try and get all the body work done and have it painted over the summer. The paint is horrible, the owner before me beat this car. The roof has dents all over it and the sides. Its coming along section by section though. If only grocery stores paid better.
And i know its a fail to take so long to take pics but i didnt own a camera and it always came down to a car part or a camera. The car part always won lol now that i have one though there will be much more pictures