CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Coilovers installed yet? That pictures sure looks promising!
Yeah they are on. Gotta do minor tweaks for clearance but i'm nearly done. Waiting on a thing or two to cone in the mail. And I also need some new brake lines. Stock lines aren't proper with the big brakes

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You were not playing when you said you wanted to pick up where you left off lol. Your working fast.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You were not playing when you said you wanted to pick up where you left off lol. Your working fast.
^ this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, he's got all the parts already, and since he installed all of it within the last year, I think its fair to say he's pretty familiar with the process ;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This build makes me want to make more money. Lol I'm just filling my time working on the car, everything I can do within budget or for free lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah they are on. Gotta do minor tweaks for clearance but i'm nearly done. Waiting on a thing or two to cone in the mail. And I also need some new brake lines. Stock lines aren't proper with the big brakes
What did you order???...:shock:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What did you order???...:shock:
Got some mirrors on the way, about to order the brake lines i need to get that back together and i'll probably redo the rear suspension under the car the way I had on the hatch but more shiny :cool:

Then i think i'll be happy enough to get some K parts in the mail

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got some mirrors on the way, about to order the brake lines i need to get that back together and i'll probably redo the rear suspension under the car the way I had on the hatch but more shiny :cool:

Then i think i'll be happy enough to get some K parts in the mail
Did i hear K Parts? :p love it!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Im debating on getting a new lip finally or my whole cooling setup for the swap. Ill get k parts regardless but im trying to spread the cash around the car

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! Sticking with same generation helped a lot and k swap funds.