CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they will still be 15's still and only wider. plus it might be needed brakes before i can buy wheels. this rhd and completely flat firewall with wilwood pedals stuff isnt cheap
Ur tellin me...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they will still be 15's still and only wider. plus it might be needed brakes before i can buy wheels. this rhd and completely flat firewall with wilwood pedals stuff isnt cheap
The width of the rim is only a part of what matters. The barrel design is way more important, the spoke design, and then offset. For insurance enkei rpf1's have a proper inner diameter but there is a step up to the backside of the face of the wheel causing the 11" kits to not fit.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The width of the rim is only a part of what matters. The barrel design is way more important, the spoke design, and then offset. For insurance enkei rpf1's have a proper inner diameter but there is a step up to the backside of the face of the wheel causing the 11" kits to not fit.
yeah true, i was thinking about that actually. ill just have to make the wheel choice work around it, its not like it going to run soon anyways

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just some shots from the unboxing of the BBK

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I also have had a few good experiences with them. All the summit stickers I could want plus a hat, all with only a $150 order lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if summit sends you a wrong part though, they are hell to get it fixed. in class we have gotten wrong parts and they try to fight it

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Makes me want to upgrade my brakes bad hahaha. Glad to see you're back at it, CHILD!
Do it. Everyone wants to go fast but nobody wants to stop lol. The stock 9.5" brakes are a little less powerful than Fred Flintstones heels.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Right! I love to stop...
I cant count how many times Ive boiled my brake fluid coming from a 100+ freeway runs :lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do it. Everyone wants to go fast but nobody wants to stop lol. The stock 9.5" brakes are a little less powerful than Fred Flintstones heels.
Oh I'm definitely going to upgrade them when I swap, but I meant more like upgrade them NOW lol. I don't even speed with this crappy little single cam in my car (bad piston rings = burning oil.. poop).

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right! I love to stop...
I cant count how many times Ive boiled my brake fluid coming from a 100+ freeway runs :lol:
Haha. Definitely a must in the H. Cruising speed is already in the 80's.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey CHILD what camber kits did you go with when you had the F&F coilovers, cause i'm looking to buy skunk 2 front camber kits but don't know if going pro series plus is overkill? should i just go with pro series?