What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk. Its like impossible to see because the subframe brace is huge and right up against the engine. I'm thinking its the heater hose cause that's what someone else said. I hope it's that. I think it is because the radiator was dry when my brother said it died and we filled it up with two jugs of water and drove it 4 miles home so I doubt itx the head cause its not smoking either.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

emerican

Registered VIP
went to my uncles lakehouse to celebrate my grandparents birthdays, left there was late for work, but they didnt care cause im never late worked came home surfing cc bed soon.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Idk. Its like impossible to see because the subframe brace is huge and right up against the engine. I'm thinking its the heater hose cause that's what someone else said. I hope it's that. I think it is because the radiator was dry when my brother said it died and we filled it up with two jugs of water and drove it 4 miles home so I doubt itx the head cause its not smoking either.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
If your heater doesnt work anymore, then you lost a heater core hose more than likely. Be happy the core itself didnt rupture. Also if you lost that much fluid through the head you would know it.

Just got home from work, signed up for 8 hours on Tuesday. Ordered a new stand for my snake's new cage. Also snagged another oil pan, so I guess Im swapping those out on my bday.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i woke up this morning and havent decided if im going in to work or not. We r supposed to get sunshine this afternoon so imma try and get some s**t done around the house and in the farage this afternoon.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's raining like a b***h up here.

Anyways, got the day off today, strangely enough. Just chillin around the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont u hate getting days off and being stuck inside?

And being afraid to go to a movie or a mall because u might get shot?

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Yea, I usually work mon-fri but had to work Saturday. So I got today off and its pouring. Its ok, good excuse for a lazy day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont u hate getting days off and being stuck inside?

And being afraid to go to a movie or a mall because u might get shot?
Yeah, but I don't live in aurora Colorado so no. Lol jk.

But we have very relaxed gun carry laws down here compared to most places. I could carry a pistol on my side and no one would bat an eye. People open carry around here a lot. Even more concealed carry.

But I get what you're sayin, the world is f**ked up these days. That school shooting.... Gah.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
At work right now. This week is pretty slow. Did a bunch of maintenance on my server and a few copy/scanners we have. Re-networked a few things so communication is faster. Have to finish building a website for a client, and may have like 4 or 5 more coming January. If I can keep clientele coming in like this, I may be able to quit my dayjob :shock:

Also, what do you guys think of these beanies?

Two friends and I own a clothing company called OYH Clothing (short for Open Your Heart. We are LLC'd, business license pending). The brains behind it all is one of my best friends, and one HELL of an artist. Here's one of his paintings (by the way, this is acrylic on canvas, NOT a photo):

We're doing boutique t-shirts, beanies and even some dress shirts. Once we have more mockups, I'll post em up here. Also, for those interested, keep an eye on http://www.oyhclothing.com!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And then the day after there was a shooting at a grocery store, 50 shots were fired by a lone gunman and no one was injured. I think it happen in California.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And then the day after there was a shooting at a grocery store, 50 shots were fired by a lone gunman and no one was injured. I think it happen in California.
That happened in Fashion Island down here in Irvine, CA. It's a really expensive shopping center. Some nutjob whacko shot off like 30 rounds from a 9MM into the air. No one shot or injured in any way.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
50 shots and no one was injured? Talk about throwing your life away. I swear, if it was common knowledge that EVERYONE carried a gun. This s**t wouldn't happen. I mean really, when have you ever heard of someone shooting up say a.... NRA meeting, or a gun show. It would be suicide, but so xD people don't stick to the second amendment, or even take advantage of it these days, we as the general public are in danger and made to feel vulnerable. But these catastrophic events will continue to happen and we'll be talked into giving up our rights one by one.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That happened in Fashion Island down here in Irvine, CA. It's a really expensive shopping center. Some nutjob whacko shot off like 30 rounds from a 9MM into the air. No one shot or injured in any way.
So he went through like three clips? :O just reloading and poppin off shots? f**kin wack job.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
50 shots and no one was injured? Talk about throwing your life away. I swear, if it was common knowledge that EVERYONE carried a gun. This s*** wouldn't happen. I mean really, when have you ever heard of someone shooting up say a.... NRA meeting, or a gun show. It would be suicide, but so xD people don't stick to the second amendment, or even take advantage of it these days, we as the general public are in danger and made to feel vulnerable. But these catastrophic events will continue to happen and we'll be talked into giving up our rights one by one.

Exactly. People think gun control will stop this. People are downright stupid.

So he went through like three clips? :O just reloading and poppin off shots? f***in wack job.

Just re-read the article. He shot off more than 50 shots! Apparently he was using several extended round mags. No one was injured, though. Dude's a straight nut. Doesn't surprise me that he's from Garden Grove lol. Also, Fashion Island is in Newport Beach. The Spectrum is in Irvine. I derped out lol.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know its ridiculous, as soon as I can I'm gonna get a license for a concealed handgun.
I wish we could have a license to carry and conceal here, but you can't. Can't even legally carry a firearm in California. It has to be transported in your trunk, or somewhere completely out of reach, and the mag has to be out of reach of the gun as well. It's stupid. I'm picking up a Smith & Wesson .40, and I'd like to get a tactical .223. Need to arm up before the price of rounds and firearms skyrockets!