What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Christmas shopping and running errands today. I have no idea what I'm getting anyone :???: Except I'm probably getting my buddy a takata harness.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Christmas shopping and running errands today. I have no idea what I'm getting anyone :???: Except I'm probably getting my buddy a takata harness.
I wish I was friends with you, those harnesses are expensive.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I heart my takata's they are comfy, had a set of sparo's before that didnt like them that well. As for conceal carry I always have mine with me anywhere I am allowed, its not to pull out with the slightest bit of trouble as you have to be 100% in the clear to even pull it out. Teaching classes for conceal carry I see wayyyy to many people that just think because they have a license they can do whatever. Good way to end up in jail for a looooong time.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wish we could have a license to carry and conceal here, but you can't. Can't even legally carry a firearm in California. It has to be transported in your trunk, or somewhere completely out of reach, and the mag has to be out of reach of the gun as well. It's stupid. I'm picking up a Smith & Wesson .40, and I'd like to get a tactical .223. Need to arm up before the price of rounds and firearms skyrockets!
NJ is basically the same as CA or firearms laws. It straight up sucks. Before you get the .40, do some research on other options. .40S&W isn't a bad caliber, but neither is 9mm. And with 9mm you have more control, as well as a higher capacity and cheaper ammo. The KIND of ammo you buy will factor into stopping power much more than caliber will, as far as handgun rounds go at least. I've shot several different .40S&W pistols, they're just too snappy for my tastes. I can actually shoot more accurately AND quicker with my .45acp 1911. But to each his own. If .40S&W works for you, as long as you know what you're doing, then more power to you.

As far as the .223 goes, have fun with that bullet button :lol:

emerican

Registered VIP
went and got family christmas pictures taken today of me wifey and the baby
both of our parents where there just to be there the lady that took the pictures was basically a b***h
left there went and got something to eat with her mom, know me and the wife and the baby back at our house.
and GA is pretty relax when it comes to their gun laws i always gots mine on me.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went and got family christmas pictures taken today of me wifey and the baby
both of our parents where there just to be there the lady that took the pictures was basically a b***h
left there went and got something to eat with her mom, know me and the wife and the baby back at our house.
and GA is pretty relax when it comes to their gun laws i always gots mine on me.
Well hell yeah for Christmas pics, but f**k the bitchy photographer. I hate bad service, whatever the trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
worked all day... then i played hangouts against humanity with some old friends online =) now i'm about to cook my dinner for tomorrow

emerican

Registered VIP
^ post pics of said nissan
and im sure that lady hated me nick the baby cried for like 3 minutes and she was like yall should reschedule, i said no we aint rescheduling s**t we have an appoinment for now and this is when we are doing it. Then she wants to say god im hot back here i said yeah how do you think my child feels like in tights and a dress when for some reason its 100 f**king degrees back here where yall take pictures of small children. I said more but thats the jist of it i was nice to the lady for the first 20 or 30 mins, but she pushed it to far, telling me we should reschedule, and then saying babies are better earlier in the morning. First of all i know when my daughter is best to do this i work night and she sleeps different than most children would. Second she was fine untill it got so hot back there that i was pouring sweat so of course she wasnt happy. Third she missed alot of good pics because she was determined to move there little prop toy candy cane a million f**king times. THe baby would look right at the camera and smile and id be expecting the flash and look up and shes moving the candy cane 2 inches to the left.
end of rant lol

emerican

Registered VIP
but yeah no way id trade my civic for it
not sure whats done to yours or the money you have in it, but i know i wouldnt trade mine for one

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Mine 1999 EJ8
Mini rims
New radiator
That's all that's done to it besides the aftermarket stereo and speakers.

His 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
Mods
Header, intake, and exhaust.
Everything else is stock besides rims.
I've read multiple reviews and its mixed a lot of people say its suspension is terrible because they've had to replace components every 25k or about. Others say its great car, super reliable, fast, and sporty.
Any thoughts? Explain your answer.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i would not trade. spec-v is a straight turd. drive it and you'll see.

emerican

Registered VIP
yeah defintly dont trade man
ive driven one it sucked
everybody i know that has ever had one or driven one thought the same thing
theres got to be a reason he wants to trade you cause he knows the civic will be better

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He wants to get out of the sporty scene because he has a wife and a kid. Yea I think I'm gonna see it Thursday just for shits and giggles. Tell him ill think about then after like a day tell him I thought about it but no. I just want to drive it to see how it feels. Since you guys say its terrible.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's a soft, lumpy ride... and the rearend does not like to follow. it may be a slight bit torquier than the ej8, but it feels so heavy and mushy, similar to a ford focus... it does not have that honda "instant rev" when you hit the throttle and that engine absolutely hates to wind up. we'd stay away... far away.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's a soft, lumpy ride... and the rearend does not like to follow. it may be a slight bit torquier than the ej8, but it feels so heavy and mushy, similar to a ford focus... it does not have that honda "instant rev" when you hit the throttle and that engine absolutely hates to wind up. we'd stay away... far away.
Yea the only reason I want it is because its torquier and the 4 doors are pretty convenient now that I'm looking at cars with a more mature standpoint. Not that teen phase where everything that's 2 door is desirable. Well not everything but you get it. I do love that instant Rev though.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i drove a coupe all the way til i was 28... been driving sedans the past four and a half years now and i'm still not quite used to having four doors. i just bought a wagon about a month ago for $1900