What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Went into work for 5 hours, wasnt s**t to do so I left. Cleaned out the neon a bit, also got my 401k stuff in the mail so thats cool. Also put a deposit down on a front end for my wreck neon, will have it all by next week WOOT.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Getting ready to drive a few hundred miles south for a week

And wondering why when driving the Si, i usually try to grab 6th. But when driving the S2, i usually forget and stay in 5th for some time.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is why I don't get boys clothes for Christmas. Three out of the four things I got him didn't fit him :???: So I'll be heading back to the mall after work... ugh.

Getting ready to drive a few hundred miles south for a week

And wondering why when driving the Si, i usually try to grab 6th. But when driving the S2, i usually forget and stay in 5th for some time.
I do the same thing switching from my coupe to my buddy's GLI.

Did that Honda4ever guy get banned or what?
Really? What happened?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally that kid was way overdue on the ban.

^^ crash! He got banned for suggesting heating/cutting springs for lowering cars, and he was getting into s**t with everyone. In the end he was disliked by all, and he was pretty annoying after all asking stupid questions he could've figured out himself by actually looking at his car instead on this forum.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally that kid was way overdue on the ban.

^^ crash! He got banned for suggesting heating/cutting springs for lowering cars, and he was getting into s*** with everyone. In the end he was disliked by all, and he was pretty annoying after all asking stupid questions he could've figured out himself by actually looking at his car instead on this forum.
Ohhhh that guy! Yeah that douche waffle said some stupid stuff. We need less retards on here.

I'm a little heated right now. I just found a car on CraigsList that copied my spark plug cover. With my skyline decal that I designed.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
woke up. took a shower. cleaned up doggie diarrhea. now i'm going to work. ugh.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why do you care if someone has the same sticker, -shrug maybe they liked it. id take it as a compliment

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock:

what i think of when i see your pic

:rolf:

why do you care if someone has the same sticker, -shrug maybe they liked it. id take it as a compliment
Because I made it and asked them not to distribute it, especially since it's in the same exact spot. I hate copying. It bugs me and I have no idea why. I like my own style, not that it's super unique or anything.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
:rolf:

Because I made it and asked them not to distribute it, especially since it's in the same exact spot. I hate copying. It bugs me and I have no idea why. I like my own style, not that it's super unique or anything.
Pull some mafioso s**t and tell him to remove it or else.

And holy f**k that is a nice 2nd gen GSR, the PNW always has the baddest 2gs

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got home from a 50 hour drive to North Dakota and back. Im exhausted. Going to shower and go to bed.