What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been waiting over an hour and a half now. No sign of a truck at all. This is really fun. I gotta take a s**t so badly.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Make that 3 hours waiting. And there's no way I'm leaving my car here for them to plow around and bury. I've already called 3 times and even my neighbor whom I have never met until an hour ago called on my behalf. I could've shoveled my f**king street and gotten home by now but eff that. This is solid packed snow. Tore off half of my bumper trying to move. Even more awesome. My next winter car is going to be an SUV or truck...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol half an inch is bad??? wtf we got 8 and its really no big deal I just drive like I always do
I don't mean the snow is bad. The ice on the road is bad. The rain that was coming down on my car kept freezing so I had to keep scraping my windows. Someone on route 22 went straight through an exit into the reflector poles and got stuck. My dad said he saw someone ram into a pole.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got back from visiting my parents in Cincinnati last night about 10pm. As I left, They were getting hit pretty good with snow (maybe a foot at most). My first flight out was canceled, and I had to reschedule twice in order to get home. We're from Colorado (my folks are anyway), so they're like "*shrug* don't know what the big deal is", but people in Ohio are sliding all over the place, and crashing into each other like crackheads.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where I'm at in Georgia, if there's any snow on the ground at all the schools close. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I don't buy parts/cars from people who can't spell correctly.

Ordered a new prolific cable and wall charger for my DiabloSport Predator.

Got my new fenders, front bumper and core support dropped off today!

Also went to the doctor for my back, they gave me a couple shots and pain killers. Going for physical therapy next week.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After work I'm not sure if I want to go for a run or detail the coupe... but boyfriend wants to nap after work.
At some point I need to go grocery shopping, make dinner, and run a late Christmas present to my buddy. I got him the Fastline race shifter.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I nap. Naps are amazing. Great way to get refreshed and re-energize.

Definitely f**ked my bumper. The hole in the corner by the fender where the bolt goes through tore through a side so at any point the bumper could just be pulled back off. I guess I won't be going in reverse in anything over 3 inches of snow...