What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Well I got in trouble cause it took 7hrs to replace a battery terminal.

It really only took 10 minutes. The other 6hrs and 50 minutes consisted of beer n pizza

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Well I got in trouble cause it took 7hrs to replace a battery terminal.

It really only took 10 minutes. The other 6hrs and 50 minutes consisted of beer n pizza

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Hahaha, I've done this plenty of times with my parents. My famous words "I can't walk in there drunk!"

emerican

Registered VIP
did the reshoot for my family christmas pics with the baby and my girl, went to work now at the house eating a sandwhich and surfing cc.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I don't buy parts/cars from people who can't spell correctly.
THIS!!! if someone can't master their native language, the odds of them caring enough to master anything else (or really give a s**t about anything else) is quite low. if you can't put the effort into properly communicating, then my cash is going elsewhere.

as for me... not much going on. worked my 10 hours. trying to figure out how many hours i wanna work tomorrow. i could do another ten, but i think i might just go in for eight. i only need to do 5 hours to get to 42 this week, though... i'm putting in hours this weekend (they count towards next week) so i'm not too worried about it. we'll see, since i do want to get my winter tires for the wagon tomorrow.

anyway, it's 0118 already. got home not even two hours ago. i caught up on my finance tracking... about to refill my PV tanks and cook my meals for tomorrow... then it's off to sleep.

emerican

Registered VIP
that is one reason why im happy ive never lived in an apartment
even when i go over to friends that do i cant stand to hear people even walk over me much less have sex
thats where having my own house is really in my favor only thing i have to hear is the people i love

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I'm only here for a few more days but it seems to be a nightly thing. Maybe I'll put a note on their door "Good thing you finish fast"

emerican

Registered VIP
^ that would be pretty funny, but you honestly cant blame the guy he lives in an apartment, but that wouldnt stop me from doing it either lol.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
By the sounds of it, he goes hard on the paint. Makes more noise than the chick! Maybe just a dying walrus lives upstairs

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Now that would be funny. PETA showing up saying they have had calls about a dying walrus specifically around 11 every night. Then 5 seconds of staring then the dude slamming the door in their face. That would be awesome. He'd probably move

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Passed out when I got home last night around 10 and woke up at just about 5. I haven't slept those hours in many many months.... I actually felt really great when I woke up. I've been playing D3 since but I got bored. I kind of want to go out now but nothing is open yet lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up early. Headed into work. Nobody is here yet. We are so slow right now its ridiculous.

Sucks that when we are slow its too cold and snowy to get in the garage.

The kids are leaving for Denver today with the grandparents so the wife and i can get some alone time and get some things done around the house as well.

Its gonna be nice!